Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

42 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Yeah I know people were unhappy that we cut him, but it’s not as if we released Kittle or anything. 

The reason why I was upset with him being cut is that we did that in favor of keeping Beathard as the 3rd QB. I always thought that was a mistake.

Chase dropping all these passes...Did he have a problem with the drops in college as well? I don't recall he did? Could be just that he is rusty from not playing last season and has some concentration issues....If he didn't have this problem in college, I suspect by like week 4 or so he corrects this issue. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chase dropping all these passes...Did he have a problem with the drops in college as well? I don't recall he did? Could be just that he is rusty from not playing last season and has some concentration issues....If he didn't have this problem in college, I suspect by like week 4 or so he corrects this issue. 

Yeah, wasn't a drops guy in college from what I remember. I too would expect this issue to go away

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, wasn't a drops guy in college from what I remember. I too would expect this issue to go away

People always just downplay rust but it is a real thing. Hurd was a guy known for good hands as well and dropped two yesterday...When you take time off, just getting used to the game speed is what takes the most time. Once it starts slowing down for him, he will be fine...Because what I remember the most about Chase was how good he was at making contested catches and how he hardly dropped anything. If you went his way, regardless of how well he was covered, there was a good chance he was coming down with the ball...Now the man is hesitant to make catches in the middle of the field and dropping freaking screen passes...That will change soon but will Burrow be hesitant this season? That's the biggest question. It may get UGLY for the Bengals this season tbh. 

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

From roto:

Drops were never a problem for Chase at LSU, with just five on 118 targets in 2019. 

32 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Guess the Pats are running with Mac, now! Huh. 

If they start hoyer, bb is officially senile 😂

But Mac was just flat out better than Cam. There was seriously nothing to be gained from going back to cam. 

Good for them for making the decision, good on Mac for earning it. 

• Like 1