Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Whenever people want to pull the "well, I'll just trust the guys who work for an NFL team over internet guy" card when people complain about draft choices, this is one of the most glaring examples of why it just doesn't matter. NFL guy, random online gm...every pretty much has about the same odds of success lol. Everyone but the NFL team knew that this was going to be a horrible reach of a pick. Shocking it's not working out. 

I had them taking Devin White. Maybe Mayock was just gun shy because of how in love he was with Aaron Curry.

23 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I had them taking Devin White. Maybe Mayock was just gun shy because of how in love he was with Aaron Curry.

Kind of similar with Josh Allen, too, who I thought was a shoo - in. But if you are obsessed with base personnel and only play a straight up 4-3, he probably wasn’t your guy. And Burns was a touch too light for what they thought that they needed. And it was a pretty poor draft outside of Murray and Bosa. 

• Like 1

I just went to rewatch our game... and gameplass full game replays have commercials. wtf. That was honestly one of the best parts of gamepass. The interface is so laggy now that its really hard to skip through them. I am furious. Its not like they get ad revenue from this nonsense. Unbelievable

Why do I pay for this sh!t? 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

I just went to rewatch our game... and gameplass full game replays have commercials. wtf. That was honestly one of the best parts of gamepass. The interface is so laggy now that its really hard to skip through them. I am furious. Its not like they get ad revenue from this nonsense. Unbelievable

I watch the condensed version. No commercials.

17 hours ago, N4L said:

Go watch the condensed version but what sucks is that the All-22 function still isn't available...yet it is available for game pass international. So stupid. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Go watch the condensed version but what sucks is that the All-22 function still isn't available...yet it is available for game pass international. So stupid. 

Agreed. Im furious about no all 22.

Sometimes I like to get a feel for the rhythm and timing of the offense, which is harder to guage with the condensed. I am trying to watch 50-60% of all NFL games played this year, and all non niners games will be watched condensed (or live)

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, N4L said:

Sometimes I like to get a feel for the rhythm and timing of the offense, which is harder to guage with the condensed. I am trying to watch 50-60% of all NFL games played this year, and all non niners games will be watched condensed (or live)

Make sure you watch the Eagles/Falcons game and breakdown what you saw! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, N4L said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/11/all-22-film-returning-soon-to-game-pass/

“We are targeting the end of Week 1/early Week 2 for coaches film to be available,” an NFL spokesperson told PFT via email. “The team has a demo scheduled for mid-week next week and will deploy accordingly.”

This was said last week, so this spokesperson is saying that a demo (probably internal) will be deployed sometime between yesterday and tomorrow. 

It seems if all goes well, we could have All 22 back by next Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Like 1

Rough day for the rookie QB's. Wilson 4 INT's, Fields was sub 50% with a INT, Lawrence also sub 50% with 2 INT. 

Jones threw 30 passes but only 186 yards. Not sure if that was by design or hes checking down. However, i did see one really pretty throw from him. He looks to be about what i expected, will be a very solid QB i think

Even with a rookie class with 5 good prospects, they'll still take their lumps.