Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Tried to tell ppl Darnold wasn't the problem...

I think Wilson will be fine. He wasn't going to hit the ground running. Never expected him to. It's the long game with him. Just let him take his lumps, see the mistakes and learn from them. They really had no option but to go this route. No one said it was going to be pretty. Just have to stay the course.

• Like 2

Wonder if we were on the other end of one of those calls?

Longtime NFL running back Frank Gore has received calls from NFL teams inquiring about his interest in a return to the field, but has declined them as he trains for a possible second act in boxing, he told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-veteran-rb-frank-gore-turns-down-nfl-calls-training-for-boxing/ar-AAOBFLj

46 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Asante Samuel Jr. is freakin good. Kid doesn't play like a rookie at all. Guess we can thank his dad for that lol.

Wanted him in the 2nd, oh well.

For Parsons to be able to move over to edge and be this good as a pass rusher is pretty insane. Crazy versatility. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unf'nreal, Vikings kicker misses a 37 yarder for the win. We needed the Cards to lose there. 

Titans driving to score vs Seahawks. Hopefully they score and go for two. 

That’s the Vikings for ya. They’ve been finding ways to get boned by their kicking game for years. 

The Blair Walsh wide left jersey for those of you who haven’t seen it:

ECw5kEmX4AIN9zD.jpg:large

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Is it just me or are the Cardinals and Seahawks ALWAYS the luckiest teams in the NFL?

I think the Cardinals certainly are - they won a couple of real fluky games last year including the Hail Murray. And today’s game was a kicker gift. The Seahawks are weird - they make odd coaching decisions that let other teams back into games, but are extremely successful in close games. Wilson is really good late and they have high morale and just make some plays. They’ve been doing it so long that it probably can’t just be randomness.