Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

9 hours ago, JIllg said:

How about Demetric Felton? I know a lot of us were high on him in the pre-draft process prior to athletic testing and he made some real plays for an NFL team today. Very pleasant. 

I still feel like there had to be more to the testing. I mean, he completely bombed pretty much everything

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

I still feel like there had to be more to the testing. I mean, he completely bombed pretty much everything

Yeah it wasn't even bad it was terrible. Like sure you can teste worse but when there is that big of a difference between expectation and reality its always really hard to believe there was not something going on.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, but it allows them to screw me over in fantasy lol

These are currently the two worst pass defenses I’ve seen. Green Bay might tick up with the return of personnel, but I was aghast even last week at how easily the Lions were giving up passing yards to us on our bread and butter concepts. It wasn’t like we were going to that corner post play that we go to for big plays (and got Trey a touchdown on in preseason) or Y Leak. We ran our base plays. The Lions are absolutely going to get carved up this year. Again. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, N4L said:

What will it take for Kyle to win COTY? 

We were the #1 seed after picking 2nd overall two years ago and he didnt get it. 

Harbaugh won it because he won a lot of games with Lamar?? That seems so backwards to me. 

To be fair that 2019 Ravens team looked pretty fierce. I'm surprised they got ousted by Tennessee in the divisional. Anyway, that is pretty much a regular season award, and the Ravens were in the conversation for the best team that year. I can see why he got it. 

43 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Tommy Tremble with a rushing TD for the Panthers out of a jet sweep from the TE spot. I really wanted him in the draft.

He straight up whomps people in the running game, too. And was used to the angled blocks from the wing we’re gonna need with Lance. I adored him too.