Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

38 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Another rough day for all 5 rookie QB's who started

Not overly concerned about any of them on their own merits but yeah, kind of ugly. 

Lawrence almost appears to be using a lot of stuff as a feeling out process to see what he can and can't do. Awful pick today on the second one, but hes throwing the ball down field, connecting on some high difficulty throws. It's just going to be about finding his spot. 

Wilson is probably the most alarming, but rough three weeks with BB and a top flight broncos D. If there's one thing that I believe is worrisome is when you really stop to think about how far away they may be from having a legitimately competitive team. I could see him get a similar Jet career to Darnold and it may not really be on him. That team is really, really bad. I honestly don't know how they didn't have a vet in camp either. The NFL can change around quickly, but I feel like we have been pulling that rock up the hill with the JEts for a while. 

Fields' entire situation is just horrific, which I've said from jump. I was going to feel bad for whomever ended up with the Bears. I just don't know how you win with the current circumstance and moving forward. 

Mac Jones is who he is. Like, week 1 and 2 superficially productive, but everything was fast and at hte line of scrimmage. Today that was controlled a little more by a defense that is one of the better ones in the league. I really don't take anything away from Mac because of today. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/27/rookie-quarterbacks-off-to-an-ugly-start/

The stats are ugly: Among the 34 quarterbacks who have attempted at least 35 passes this season, Mills, Wilson, Lawrence and Fields are the Bottom 4 in completion percentage. Fields has been sacked on 23.9 percent of his dropbacks, by far the most in the NFL this season, while Wilson has been sacked on 12.5 percent, the second-most. Fields is also last in the NFL in yards per pass, while Wilson and Lawrence are tied for the league lead with seven interceptions.

Yikes, i knew it was bad but not this bad. 

Still early though. I think at least some of these guys will hit their groove as the season progresses. But maybe its for the best for Lance to not start a little while longer (should still get some reps/packages though) as he was the most raw out of all the guys anyway. 

Edited by 49ersfan

Just now, Forge said:

We really should have been in on that

Terrible that it only took that. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hey man, they got Dan Arnold too

And we have Dwelley who is supposedly better than Kittle according to Cohn! 

This takes them out of the Sherman sweepstakes though. Now just have to worry about Tampa. 

• Like 2