Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Washington was also thrown out by Allbright and a few others. Definitely some legs to that one...But how good is Tua and what is worth it for Washington? 

Ordinarily, I would say a second. But Darnold got more than that so maybe there's a little more value to squeeze out

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ordinarily, I would say a second. But Darnold got more than that so maybe there's a little more value to squeeze out

This upcoming QB class leaving a lot to be desired is kind of screwing these bad teams lol.

A 2nd seems fair I think. Houston is getting that 2nd rounder! 

If only Watson just wasn't a dirtbag, 49ers might have banked on trying to trade for him. 

Houston might just further dragged it all out after the draft though. Ah well. On to Lance. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

If only Watson just wasn't a dirtbag, 49ers might have banked on trying to trade for him. 

Houston might just further dragged it all out after the draft though. Ah well. On to Lance. 

No, I think the Texans would have made the trade before the draft. Probably for #3 overall from Miami plus some future picks 

I am very confident Lance will make it, so I have no issues with the way it worked out 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

They may actually be good

Really glad. Joe Burrow has been doing real well for me this year. I knew Chase was going to be good, but I didn’t expect him to be this good after a year off.

Justin fields is just going to be awful for the bears unless they make major changes. He looks like a hot mess. The offense around him looks like a disaster.... And they are going to lose their best receiver next year. 

They need to be all in on free agency

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Justin fields is just going to be awful for the bears unless they make major changes. He looks like a hot mess. The offense around him looks like a disaster.... And they are going to lose their best receiver next year. 

They need to be all in on free agency

It’s weird seeing every single one of his issues get slammed this hard. Like Wilson I kind of get - those BYU pockets were enormous and he just has no feel for maneuvering in them (he’s got Baker’s bad habit of floating back into trouble) or NFL timing on shorter routes - he got a lot of RPOs against zone in college that made those windows cleaner. Plus, the Jets run the least unique Shanahan/McVay variant in the league and just about every defense has planned answers for them. Lawrence has had to learn to work the middle of the field more after having a heat map that lived on bubble screens, verticals, and back shoulder routes in college. I expected that - he’d been super hyped as a prospect while ignoring some of his minor issues. I knew that Fields would have pocket issues, but man. Just the lack of compensating big plays. He was the best thrower of the football past 20 yards I’ve seen entering the draft. And the Bears do absolutely nothing for him in terms of personnel and scheme, but still. I thought that guy would be erratic but kill teams 4 times or so a game. And he’s had one game like that against the pre-dead Lions. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

It’s weird seeing every single one of his issues get slammed this hard. Like Wilson I kind of get - those BYU pockets were enormous and he just has no feel for maneuvering in them (he’s got Baker’s bad habit of floating back into trouble) or NFL timing on shorter routes - he got a lot of RPOs against zone in college that made those windows cleaner. Plus, the Jets run the least unique Shanahan/McVay variant in the league and just about every defense has planned answers for them. Lawrence has had to learn to work the middle of the field more after having a heat map that lived on bubble screens, verticals, and back shoulder routes in college. I expected that - he’d been super hyped as a prospect while ignoring some of his minor issues. I knew that Fields would have pocket issues, but man. Just the lack of compensating big plays. He was the best thrower of the football past 20 yards I’ve seen entering the draft. And the Bears do absolutely nothing for him in terms of personnel and scheme, but still. I thought that guy would be erratic but kill teams 4 times or so a game. And he’s had one game like that against the pre-dead Lions. 

Like, Lance has been erratic as hell, but he is still averaging like 8 ypa because he goes big game hunting out there. I thought Fields would look way more like Lance did in the preseason game against the Chiefs where he takes too many sacks and has rhythm issues on timing routes, but just drops some daggers. That would be way more promising.