Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Saints offering a 2nd for Jimmy would be retarded, and I hope Payton pulls the trigger. 

They wouldn't. It's not going to happen. But I have a couple of days to dream. 

If not, maybe Jimmy puts together a nice end of season run and we can move him in the off season. There's no hurry for us

With the Broncos in sell off mode, I'd maybe kick the tires on Kyle Fuller. They will clearly eat salary in a trade (they are paying almost all of Von's remaining salary), and he's playing so little that the return can't be that much. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

With the Broncos in sell off mode, I'd maybe kick the tires on Kyle Fuller. They will clearly eat salary in a trade (they are paying almost all of Von's remaining salary), and he's playing so little that the return can't be that much. 

Yes, would not mind Fuller at all. He's more of a fit in a two man scheme but he's still a solid player. I think the team is fine with Norman/Moseley though. 

Fuller is someone in the offseason that I would not mind going after if available. 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, like is there ANY chance the Saints call for Jimmy? I mean he is really perfect for their scheme of what they are doing right now, especially when Thomas returns. 

The reason the Rams are always able to pull this off is that they always end up staying healthy. When you make these all in moves and lose depth, it kills you if you face injuries. If the Rams dealt with even close to the injuries we have dealt with, they would be utterly screwed. But their top guys are all reliable and hardly ever get hurt. 

Good for them though, love how that team operates. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, like is there ANY chance the Saints call for Jimmy? I mean he is really perfect for their scheme of what they are doing right now, especially when Thomas returns. 

I think that there should be at least a phone call, but I definitely don't expect it. I think Kyle is dug in and is going to want a big return for him, especially since we have to eat all of his remaining salary for the most part  (for 2021) unless the Saints were to restructure and add on void years.  The rams landing Von is certainly something that could light some fires under the other NFC teams. 

I think Foles still makes by far the most sense for the Saints but I'm hopeful there will at least be a call.