Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

13 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I don't see OBJ being worth much. It seems he is about average when he is healthy...which has not been often, lately. 

One problem is that he is playing with a midget QB that does not always see the field well.

Time for both of them to split, IT'S TIME! 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just please end the relationship for the good of all parties involved. Move him in the offseason or cut him if possible.

I think he's gone after the year. He has like no dead money on his deal. I think the Browns are going to do nearly an entire changeover on the receiver position because frankly, regardless of Baker's performance, it simply hasn't been good enough. 

I don't know if anyone has any taste for trading him at that cap hit, but I'd say the chances that we make a legitimate run at him if he's cut is pretty high. Not sure if we would trade for him in the off season when Jimmy is off the books; still too many holes, but it certainly wouldn't cost much and you could restructure the upcoming season on OBJ 

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Idk if you guys saw the picture of the accident that was going around but it looks bad. 

It was, and there was at least one fatality I'm pretty sure...though don't quote me for certain there. I had been reading about this earlier today, but there was a lot of uncertainty on whether or not it was Ruggs...nothing confirmed, just a lot of internet sleuths who thought it was his car. Allbright mentioned it earlier as well but hadn't gotten a response. Guess this is the confirmation 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

It was, and there was at least one fatality I'm pretty sure...though don't quote me for certain there. I had been reading about this earlier today, but there was a lot of uncertainty on whether or not it was Ruggs...nothing confirmed, just a lot of internet sleuths who thought it was his car. Allbright mentioned it earlier as well but hadn't gotten a response. Guess this is the confirmation 

Yeah in the TMZ link it said they confirmed one fatality. 

13 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Aa and a pick? jk. Not even sure about the dead money we'd get for trading AA.

I'm holding on to AA. There would be financial gymnastics involved with that as well (16.5 million dead cap for AA next season if we made that trade), but honestly, he's just a solid football player. I don't think that there's a big enough net gain for that type of trade. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm holding on to AA. There would be financial gymnastics involved with that as well (16.5 million dead cap for AA next season if we made that trade), but honestly, he's just a solid football player. I don't think that there's a big enough net gain for that type of trade. 

Speaking of AA, I assume he played mostly on the inside? how did he fare? Curious to see if we run a Bosa/AA/Jones/Samson look from this point on?

Yikes, that Ruggs deal. There are tons of people out there lucky to not be in a situation like this, but I can't understand how this happens with the money he's sitting on and all the available car & limo services. I believe I read that a lot of teams provide car services to their players to avoid situations like this as well. Sounds like Ruggs is going to be gone for a long time, if not permanently.