Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It would be pretty irresponsible to trade for Watson at this point, especially for what they are asking for him. To endure the media storm that comes with a guy like Watson, you've got to be sure he's going to be cleared. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

It was, and there was at least one fatality I'm pretty sure...though don't quote me for certain there. I had been reading about this earlier today, but there was a lot of uncertainty on whether or not it was Ruggs...nothing confirmed, just a lot of internet sleuths who thought it was his car. Allbright mentioned it earlier as well but hadn't gotten a response. Guess this is the confirmation 

Wasn't he in a car accident last year as well? 

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

Maybe he was moving a car...

Touche
giphy.gif

Had to look it up. He was helping someone move and his injury was caused by a vehicle. 

A report from 247 Sports said Ruggs hurt his thigh in a moving accident, and narrowly avoided a major injury. Henry Ruggs III's thigh was punctured helping a friend move. He was caught between a trailer and truck. It missed his femoral artery by an inch per @247Sports.