Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

6 hours ago, Geek said:

I'm surprised that the league just let him do what he wanted. Well, really not that surprised. But they knew he was umvaccinated and just let him break all the rules. The NFL has really been under fire the past few weeks for withholding info already so this isn't a great look.

If they don't penalize the living hell out of the Packers, it's going to be an awful look after what they did to other teams last year. Its fine that he wasn't vaccinated from an NFL perspective, my understanding is that the NFL and the team knew that he wasn't, but just completely disregarding protocols is an awful look 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Why exactly is everyone so "outraged" that he may not be vaxxed? It's his body, so really it isn't anyone else's business. 

Also, over 100 studies now show natural immunity is at least as good, if not better. 

If you can talk about it, I can too--despite the different perspective. 

I'm just speaking for myself here, but my perception is that people aren't as upset that he isn't vaxxed, but more so that he seemingly ignored the protocols put in place for people that are not vaxxed and mislead people to believe he was vaccinated. I could be wrong though. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Why exactly is everyone so "outraged" that he may not be vaxxed? It's his body, so really it isn't anyone else's business. 

Also, over 100 studies now show natural immunity is at least as good, if not better. 

If you can talk about it, I can too--despite the different perspective. 

People being outraged over his actual vaccination status  is a different topic, I think. There are definitely some (notably Packers fans) that I have seen, but as @GW21 said, what we are talking about here is really more of the complete flaunting of established NFL protocols if you are unvaccinated. 

The NFL punished multiple teams with fines and loss draft picks last year for violation of covid protocols. They made the Broncos play a game with a wide receiver at QB which could really have had a huge impact on competitive balance in the league. 

As I mentioned in a previous post, it's okay that he was unvaccinated. The NFL allows for it, has protocols in place for it, and was aware of it (even though there are a ton of memes flying about regarding a-rod lying, I think he only lied to the media, not the packers or the NFL). But then he basically just did whatever the hell he wanted outside of the required protocols for the unvaccinated and the NFL let him do it. I mean, it's all on tape and was front and center and the NFL did nothing. It's a horrible look for the NFL in regards to just letting one of their star players do whatever they want as opposed to the following rules. That's not going to fly for the NFL. I do expect heavy fines and punishment to be inflicted by the NFL. 

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers just embracing the full on heel role this last year and I'm here for it lol. Have to appreciate a dude who just doesn't give two craps about how unlikeable he can come off.

He's just getting shredded on twitter for that interview lol. 

The Raiders first three picks last year were Henry Ruggs, Damon Arnette, Lynn Bowden. 

Bowden didn't make it to the start of his rookie regular season and Ruggs and Arnette are now gone midway through their second. 

Holy wow.