Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, StevenK said:

Omg! How are they able to do this? It’s hard to be a Niner fan 

Pretty sure that they have more cap space than we do lol

But also, I'm reasonably sure that he's just going to sign for the vet minimum the rest of the season regardless of whomever he signs with. 

Just now, Forge said:

Pretty sure that they have more cap space than we do lol

But also, I'm reasonably sure that he's just going to sign for the vet minimum the rest of the season regardless of whomever he signs with. 

Yep I believe that bottom part is what was stated. Nice of the rams to house two of our 2022 FA signees in Odell and Von Miller..... just kidding. 

30 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Kyle and John are like we see you Rams, and we’ll raise u, we are releasing Hurd. Hmm, we showed u lol…

Addition by subtraction?

The rams are building a super team. I remember when the eagles built a super team. I just want to watch them implode. I know, they're now the favourites to win it all. But the greater the team they build, the better it would be to watch them fail. And there's certainly a good chance they'll fail. Winning a championship is always a hard thing to do, even when you have the best team on paper. So there's a more than decent chance we'll get to laugh at them at some point in the playoffs. For the moment, though, they're terrifying to face, and we still have to face them twice. If we can play them tough on monday and make it a close game, I'll take the moral victory.

• Like 2