Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Washington averaging 4.8 yards per play.

Seattle averaging 5.4.

Washington has 26 first downs. 

Seattle has five

Lol that's insane

Hopefully this isn’t their wake up call right before they play us.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Brown is such a knothead. 

Seriously could have just not gotten vaxxed. The NFL allows for it lol. Stuff like this is amazingly stupid. They should suspend him the season and playoffs. 3 games for lying about status, the rest for being a knucklehead 😂

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Seriously could have just not gotten vaxxed. The NFL allows for it lol. Stuff like this is amazingly stupid. They should suspend him the season and playoffs. 3 games for lying about status, the rest for being a knucklehead 😂

I've been joking with my sister (a Packers fan) that Rodgers might get suspended. I really hope he does too, just so I can rub her nose in it. I think his punishment is over with, but it would be hilarious to me. 

2 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Think we've broken the Vikings lol

They just have to turn the page on this entire experiment at this point. Cousins will be 34 next year. I'm not sure what the expectations are short or long term. 

8 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Think we've broken the Vikings lol

This is just who they are. Always consistently inconsistent lol. 

That game was very physical for them though and the next games are usually let downs. I remember when we would play Seattle during the Harbaugh days and just how difficult the following games were regardless of the opponent. 

They will get close like always though. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

They just have to turn the page on this entire experiment at this point. Cousins will be 34 next year. I'm not sure what the expectations are short or long term. 

Yeah, there's really not much on offense bar Jefferson(and Thielen). Not sure about Cook.