Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

16 hours ago, N4L said:

My goodness, what an incredible first half by Mac Jones. Has an NFL QB ever had a 100% completion percentage??

Riveting. Kyle must be kicking himself for passing on a QB with that type of processing ability to complete literally every pass he throws in these conditions 

I was watching the game last night, thinking that the hope is to have a cross between Mac Jones and Josh Allen, in Trey. He might never reach his ceiling, but his ceiling is that. A Mac Jones who can make all the throws. It's an overly optimistic outlook, I know. The way I've described Mac since the offseason, when it looked like he'd be a pretty good player, it's that Mac Jones is what we hoped Jimmy G would be. A high level game processor, with a quick release, but average arm strength. So I think, having had Jimmy for 4 years and a half, we know what his limits are in the system. But we don't know what the limits are for a big-armed QB. It may not work out with Trey, but I'm glad we're trying, at least. 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Vikings were up 29-0 late in the 3rd quarter and held on to a 36-28 win. They just can't help themselves lol. It's always coming down to the wire with them. 

I am pretty sure that the outcome of all Vikings games, with the exception of 2-3 of them, have been decided on literally the last play of the game

It's remarkable. I kind of hope they make the playoffs (obviously not in place of the 49ers) just because they are the type of team to fluke into beating someone like Tampa somehow 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't know how you keep Urban Meyer at this point. 

If you really want to build a legitimate team and have success, you're just going to have to bite whatever bullet you have to. 

I mentioned it when they hired him, I don’t think this is bound to be a long term relationship. I didn’t expect his behavior to be the reason why. I also mentioned that their top target should have been Saleh. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't know how you keep Urban Meyer at this point. 

If you really want to build a legitimate team and have success, you're just going to have to bite whatever bullet you have to. 

I didn't know how they could think it was a good idea to hire him in the first place. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Cowboys front is so damn dominant. They have a chance to get out of the NFC. The offense has hit somewhat of a wall as of late but there is a whole a lot of talent on that side of the ball so eventually they should get it together. 

The offense is kind of concerning at this point. Very off kilter

2 hours ago, Forge said:

The offense is kind of concerning at this point. Very off kilter

Yeah, I agree but I just think there is too much talent for them not to get it together. Zeke hasn't looked great for two months now so that may be part of it but Dak hasn't been the same level of passer as he was early in the season. Teams adjusting to their offense or he is still possibly dealing with the calf issue? 

Defensively though? They are a big problem. Lawrence/Gregory/Parsons coming off the edge with what they got inside? Sheesh!