Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We like really need the Saints to lose today. If they win today, they can get to 9 wins and will have the tiebreaker over us due to conference record I believe.

I know the Tampa WRs are all banged up, but come on GOAT, get it done! 

Think we'll get to 10 wins and make that a moot point. But yes, it would be nice if all the teams in the hunt would lose

Rooting for the Bucs against Saints, Bears against Vikings, Eagles over WFT (we have the tiebreaker) & Rams over Seahawks (a dark horse for the 7th seed)

Edited by 49ersfan

12 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Think we'll get to 10 wins and make that a moot point 

If we do that then yes, it will be a moot point. But if we lose to the Titans and Rams? A loss by the Saints would be huge. They have three winnable games remaining against the Dolphins, Falcons and Panthers. Win today and the Saints are almost surely finishing at least 9-8, if not 10-7.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

That int number from Rodgers is just special. 

Winston has 91 in 83 games lol. Rodgers 93 in 210 

It is wild but he would legitimately not take chances for a stretch in his career and just take stupid sacks. 

Still don't see this team making it to the SB but obviously if they get the #1 seed again, that will be huge.