Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

I guess I have my superstitious hat on today. I feel better than the Texans smashed the Chargers. Maybe they'll be feeling themselves a bit, and the 49ers will be thinking "Oh damn we really do need to take them suckers seriously when they roll into Levi's...", and then WHAM the Texans get cut back down to size. At least that script comforts me in my head. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I guess I have my superstitious hat on today. I feel better than the Texans smashed the Chargers. Maybe they'll be feeling themselves a bit, and the 49ers will be thinking "Oh damn we really do need to take them suckers seriously when they roll into Levi's...", and then WHAM the Texans get cut back down to size. At least that script comforts me in my head. 

I know just where you're coming from with this. 

• Like 1

Was a little spoiled the last couple of weeks with so much football. Next 2 weeks of the regular season, games are all on Sunday except for a MNF game between the Browns & Steelers on January 3rd. Thursday & Saturday games are over 

Edited by 49ersfan