Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Sports agents are easily one of the most despicable life form to gravitate around professional sports. Every athlete and coach would be better off hiring an attorney serving only their own interests, not having other clients competing for a limited amount of jobs. Because when that happens, the agent's self interest comes before their client's. Well, it always comes first, but in cases like this, it's egregious.

Then again, McDaniels is probably getting what he deserves at the same time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

YASSSSS someone knock out another threat for us!

Yeah, just much less worried about a "normal-at-best mobility" QB versus a freak natural running Greased one. That just changes too much of our pass rush instinct. We would make Tanny look like Kirk, and a powerful but slow Henry just doesn't scare... not with our front 7. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Running QBs don’t win in playoff football. Seems like every playoff season there’s a team like the Ravens are this year, everyone’s shocked they lose, and the teams with pocket passers end up winning the Super Bowl. 

I thought they would lose in AFCCG. I didn't really see the Titans beating them but I didn't really see them making it to the SB. Not so much about the running aspect but I knew there would come a point where Jackson would have to make critical plays with his arm and I have never been sold of the fact that he could. Now he had a couple of bad drops by his WRs but his accuracy was all over the place. People are going look at his numbers and say otherwise but his play lead to their downfall.

Edited by 757-NINER

6 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Running QBs don’t win in playoff football. Seems like every playoff season there’s a team like the Ravens are this year, everyone’s shocked they lose, and the teams with pocket passers end up winning the Super Bowl. 

The opposing QB had less than 100 yards passing. In fact, two Titans wins and both games he threw for less than 100 yards. Jimmy G threw for 131 yards in a win. Simply put, Titans made the big game changing stops on 4th and 1 and then Jackson had a few bad turnovers. This didn't have to do with being a pocket passer or not. 

• Like 1