Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

If we were going to promote Peters to GM and Lynch to some President FO role it would have happened by now. It feels like the obvious choice. 

Feels like this is the year he goes somewhere. Just hope we keep Carthon & Waugh at least.

Just hope this isn't similar to the John Schneider/Scot McCloughan dynamic in Seattle. McCloughan was the #2 or #3 there (along with Scott Fitterer) but once he left their drafts took a nosedive 

Finding a value on Jimmy G is so hard. QB Is such a hard position to find even basic competency at, which Jimmy is. I think he’s worth like a second and a third, but in the right market, I could see a first to a team trying to compete with an elite defense. Pitt makes a lot of sense in that regard. Dionte would also be an amazing pairing with him. people saying he goes for maybe a 4th..seems insane to me. 

23 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yes, we know. We know.....

Ideal scenario : Lynch Team president of something or other. Peters GM (with a raise, of course). Sadly, we lose Ran Carthon to a GM job (we get a pick in return) and we keep winning.