Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

9 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Almost 2 weeks after the regular season and we just have 1 GM & 1 OC job filled up

Does it always take this long? Or maybe teams are waiting to hire candidates currently in the playoffs

I don't remember how it happened for us, with Kyle. We had to wait until after the Superbowl to hire him, but it was pretty much all said and done before. But when did Lynch enter the portrait? Pretty sure they were hired together, but when did we know about Lynch? Before or after the Superb Owl?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

They are really going into next year with Haskins / Rudolph. 

My god 

I mean, they can’t be much worse than the animated corpse of Big Ben. Maybe the Steelers are just trying to get Mike Tomlin some more achievement points lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Justone2 said:

Don't think AD ever effects games against us in the way he does against others.

Agreed. He had that 4 sack game back in 18, but otherwise even though he's had some good games, he's not had AARON DONALD games

Just now, Forge said:

Agreed. He had that 4 sack game back in 18, but otherwise even though he's had some good games, he's not had AARON DONALD games

Yeah he will get his plays just like Bosa will get them for us. But i feel we also take advantage of him at times.