Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

10 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

To be honest, I thought Trask looked like Trash in the pre-season. I think he'll be an interception machine in the NFL.

Like I said, I don't think Arians is best to utilize what he brings. But if I were LaFluer or a McVay I think he'd do very well as an heir apparent to guys like Stafford or Rodgers. He has some tools that could be developed.

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Brees, Brady, Rivers and Big Ben gone in the last two years. End of an era there....Rodgers on his way out of the NFC if he demands a trade.

Look at the QBs in the AFC compared to the NFC. If Lance ends up being the real deal............

Dak, Stafford, Kyler, Russ.. other than that the NFC is pretty pathetic. The path to the next NFCCG is definitely through the West

Edited by adamq

Long way to go but outside the NFCW the rest of the conference looks really weak. Maybe Cowboys & Vikings just because they'd have the best non-NFCW QB's assuming Rodgers gets traded to Denver

Also, LOT of teams entering 2022 with questionable QB situations at best and a weak rookie class doesn't help. Not including teams with 2021 1st round rookie QB's or Davis Mills, all these teams need help 

-WFT

-NYG

-PHI

-GB

-DET

-NO

-TB

-CAR

-DEN

-IND (they don't seem set on Wentz after last season)

-CLE

-MIA

Its a good year to trade Jimmy G. The only other option may be Rodgers, assuming Wilson stays and Watson doesn't get cleared 

Edited by 49ersfan

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Did there new GM have any time overlapping with him here? Interesting choice otherwise. Would have expected him to have say in who to hire for GM wherever he would go.

I think I saw something that mentioned they had a year together (at least). 

6 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Did there new GM have any time overlapping with him here? Interesting choice otherwise. Would have expected him to have say in who to hire for GM wherever he would go.

Yes they were in SF at the same time