Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I know pretty much all football fans would want their team to have a first round bye. But the Chiefs are a startling example of why having two weeks off can be detrimental. They look like they've been doing walk-throughs the past two weeks. Just not mentally prepared to play imo...

I think it's important not to change your routine too much when you have the time off for sure. An extra day, maybe, and game day, but otherwise it should mimic your typical routine

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I know pretty much all football fans would want their team to have a first round bye. But the Chiefs are a startling example of why having two weeks off can be detrimental. They look like they've been doing walk-throughs the past two weeks. Just not mentally prepared to play imo...

Still think its better to have that week of rest + extra prep time. More often than not it helps you out. The 07/11 Giants, 2012 Ravens recently have been the exceptions instead of the norm. But you gota trust your staff. Harbaugh/Reid are two of the top 4 coaches in the NFL and still came out flat.

I also wouldn't count out the Chiefs just yet

Edited by 49ersfan

25 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

True, but the risk is way better than playing 3 games to get to the Super Bowl. 

Edited by PapaShogun

7 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Man this is turning out to be a great game when I thought it was going to be a blow out 

I'm glad our game was a convincing blowout win and hope they all are. And i also hope the Seahawks get blown out later today. 

Today's Texans-Chiefs game is bonkers and i hope next week Titans-Texans/Chiefs game is just as good too