Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Houston's melt down across the board is one for the ages. You rarely see a team melt down top to bottom, and they are

Yeah it’s one for the ages.  I think the Texans think they already had the game won with 21 point lead. How wrong they were. 

5 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Haven’t been able to watch this one. Saw 24-0 and thought it was over. Just checked again and see 41-24. No idea what happened but holy crap that’s insane 

Bob happened. He started to melt down, the rest of the team did too

Just now, Malfatron said:

Fear not

I know you guys would rather blow out the Packers rather than play another close one with Seattle.

We will make it happen

You know the saying, don't give the Packers two shots to beat you!!!!!

Rodgers did say earlier that to get to the SB, you guys would have to beat us at least once at Santa Clara....Well, you get your shot if you beat Seattle! 

It's going to be a shame to see Watson wasted with BOB as the HC. Sad man, sad....

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Fear not

I know you guys would rather blow out the Packers rather than play another close one with Seattle.

We will make it happen

I want you to win because if we can't win, and Tennessee doesn't win, and we can't get Reid a super bowl win, then you, malf, would be the person I most want to be happy 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Chiefs are going to be hard to beat for any team.

They were going to beat Baltimore next week too. 

They were my pick out of the AFC. Became such a complete team after mid-way through the season.

Don't even have Thornhill and Jones today on defense. 

There is a pathway for the Titans to win though. Have to control the clock and take advantage of the deep shots when they are presented and have Henry do what he's been doing. But honestly, the Chiefs are just too good. Will score enough to win even if Titans control the clock. 

BOB is such a f'n joke. Down 17 with 12 minutes to go at KC's 46, dude sends his punting unit out on 4th and 4....to only call a timeout and then send the offense back. Wow, how stupid can one be? How are you going to waste a timeout there when it is a no-brainer decision?

And Houston doesn't get it and it's officially a wrap. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They were going to beat Baltimore next week too. 

They were my pick out of the AFC. Became such a complete team after mid-way through the season.

Don't even have Thornhill and Jones today on defense. 

There is a pathway for the Titans to win though. Have to control the clock and take advantage of the deep shots when they are presented and have Henry do what he's been doing. But honestly, the Chiefs are just too good. Will score enough to win even if Titans control the clock. 

NGL, I totally forgot about the chiefs at some point. Now ****ting bricks. 

that said, with the way our defense played (sans Spooner), we can beat anyone. I firmly believe that after we completely dominated the Vikings. Mahomes is the best player on the field but he’s not infallible and I think we can beat him. 

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

NGL, I totally forgot about the chiefs at some point. Now ****ting bricks. 

that said, with the way our defense played (sans Spooner), we can beat anyone. I firmly believe that after we completely dominated the Vikings. Mahomes is the best player on the field but he’s not infallible and I think we can beat him. 

Going to be interesting to see how we defend them. They KILLED us in the first half last season with a bunch of screens and quick hitters, but Saleh went to more press coverage 2nd half and the defense played better. Different unit now, but one thing going for us is our DL and just overall speed of the defense. We allow the least amount of big plays, and KC lives off big plays. And KC has NO run threat whatsoever. Obviously it won't be easy by any means, but our defense can contain them. Qu

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Going to be interesting to see how we defend them. They KILLED us in the first half last season with a bunch of screens and quick hitters, but Saleh went to more press coverage 2nd half and the defense played better. Different unit now, but one thing going for us is our DL and just overall speed of the defense. We allow the least amount of big plays, and KC lives off big plays. And KC has NO run threat whatsoever. Obviously it won't be easy by any means, but our defense can contain them. Qu

The good thing is that we have the coverage linebackers to stick to Kelce if we get that far. He'll get his, but  he won't hang 10 / 130 / 3

• Like 2