Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Hoping Titans can lay it on the chiefs

Agree. I like the Chiefs and even what the Titans have been doing, but I want our D to face THE LEAST MOBILE quarterback possible. 

don't mind us staying away from Mahomes and Hill either. :P 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Looking like the Packers. Better team than Seattle, probably, but perhaps a better matchup for us in general

I had the Packers winning this game. Impossible to win two games traveling as much as the Seahawks would have had to do. And Wilson is 0-3 at Lambeau as it is.

Rodgers is looking really sharp today. Of course the Seahawks pass rush is nowhere to be found. Will need our DL to have another big game. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I had the Packers winning this game. Impossible to win two games traveling as much as the Seahawks would have had to do. And Wilson is 0-3 at Lambeau as it is.

Rodgers is looking really sharp today. Of course the Seahawks pass rush is nowhere to be found. Will need our DL to have another big game. 

Yeah, it won't be like the last one. Bulaga getting hurt in that game really hurt them, and they are going to have a much different game plan, I suspect. I'm also no banking on the first possession strip sack

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, it won't be like the last one. Bulaga getting hurt in that game really hurt them, and they are going to have a much different game plan, I suspect. I'm also no banking on the first possession strip sack

Bulaga isn't playing today either so not sure what his status will be going forward.

I'm more concerned if our OL can stand up to their DL. Clark and Smith brothers have been great, especially as of late. Early on their defense gave us a lot of fits until we broke the game open. 

Key will once again be to stop Jones and make the Packers one dimensional. 

Seahawks continue trying to pound it with Lynch makes no sense to me. They treat Wilson like a mediocre WR every first half until they get down big and then unleash him. Amazing. 

6 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

They said ILLNESS for Bulaga, so it doesn't seem like something that would keep him out of next week's matchup.. but who knows... :/ 

Just happy to see these two teams beat the crap out of each other, and gross.. but Go Pack. 

Looks like it is a one sided beating right now!

Soon to be 21-3. Packers are looking really good right now. We will have to be on our game next week to win. Can't just expect another 37-8 type of blowout. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm more concerned if our OL can stand up to their DL. Clark and Smith brothers have been great, especially as of late. Early on their defense gave us a lot of fits until we broke the game open. 

That was with skule though. Once he was replaced with brunskill they didn't get a ton of pressure

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That was with skule though. Once he was replaced with brunskill they didn't get a ton of pressure

That is true. But those guys are still tough regardless. They have also seen us once now so will be able to adapt a bit. Expecting more Rodgers rollouts, but if we stop Jones early and often, then it should be our game. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That is true. But those guys are still tough regardless. They have also seen us once now so will be able to adapt a bit. Expecting more Rodgers rollouts, but if we stop Jones early and often, then it should be our game. 

I expect a lot less horizontal passing as well. I think they saw the success that the cards had with it and thought that was the way to attack us, but they aren't built for it

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

We have the better defense, better corner, and will have the benefit of being at home, but really good irreformable by the Packers offense

Seattle just isn't really good defensively. We should have beat them by double digits but had some mistakes in the RZ or close to it that gave Seattle a chance. Like our offense did WHATEVER they wanted to do. A Deebo fumble at the five is the only thing that kept Seattle in the game. Not surprised GB is carving them up. Using a bunch of play action and exposing Flowers like we did. The Seahawks are running this defense like they have a dominant pass rush. Makes no sense at all.