Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, Forge said:

Huge sack. Truthfully, Seattle should go for it

Tough, but I don't think so. I'm usually all for being aggressive, but that's a bit too far for my liking. Just trust the defense here to make a stop.

Will be coming down to a 3rd and 5 or 6 where Rodgers has to make a big play to advance. If he doesn't convert, then the Seahawks drive it down and win the game. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Tough, but I don't think so. I'm usually all for being aggressive, but that's a bit too far for my liking. Just trust the defense here to make a stop.

Will be coming down to a 3rd and 5 or 6 where Rodgers has to make a big play to advance. If he doesn't convert, then the Seahawks drive it down and win the game. 

The game is over in either scenario. It's the same thing, that's why I think you go for it. 3 plays and a first and it's over regardless

One thing I'm gonna hate about watching the Packers come in next week is Joe Buck yelling whenever Rodgers completes a pass or if the Packers do anything. When Joe Buck calls a Packer game all you hear from him are quotes like "What a throw by Rodgers", "What a catch by Adams", OMG what a play by Rodgers", "Rodgers pass is caught first down".

Please just STFU Joe Buck with your Green Bay love affair.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Think that is a bad spot, Graham didn't get the first down. A little short. 

Either way, respect to A-Rod! And go for it even if it is ruled short. 

thought it was right on the line and at least close enough to not overrule...

Just now, Psychlone said:

Green Bay it is.

No easy task but no slippery oiled pig thank God!

I think Seattle would've been an easier opponent b/c their offensive line is pure garbage. I fear getting into a shootout with the Packers and having Jimmy getting out dueled by Rodgers. Regardless of what happens I don't like a match up with the Chiefs in the SB.