Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Its going to be freaking bizarre seeing him in a Titans Jersey. This generation's version of Montana on the Chiefs. 

I'd call Belichik to offer him Beathard for a second.

• Like 1

The Turner / Okung deal is interesting. @J-ALL-DAY was right...if that is what they were looking for, I'm not sure that even I could have made that happen. I like the Chargers side of that a bit more though; Turner struggled last year, but has been very good throughout most of his career. Okung is just worn down at this point, I think. Not sure he's ever getting back close to what he was, while Turner could get back to where he was 2 years ago. 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

The Turner / Okung deal is interesting. @J-ALL-DAY was right...if that is what they were looking for, I'm not sure that even I could have made that happen. I like the Chargers side of that a bit more though; Turner struggled last year, but has been very good throughout most of his career. Okung is just worn down at this point, I think. Not sure he's ever getting back close to what he was, while Turner could get back to where he was 2 years ago. 

It would be strange if it was really a one for one. I would assume Carolina got a mid round pick in return.