Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

17 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Rams doing us a solid tonight!

I think so too. Obviously, nothing really changes in the end as we still have to win the final game against them (if we both win out from here, they still win the division with a win against us in the final week), but it's really nice to have that breathing room to potentially lose to the Falcons or Rams if that were to happen. 

That Seattle loss is HUGE! I know we still lose the tie breaker so we gotta win in Seattle, but at least this gives us some breathing room in the division in case we lay an egg in one of these next two. Or better yet, if Seattle could somehow fall into a little slump and lose to Carolina or Arizona, then the division is ours. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Divisonal games are always tough. But we match up very well against the Rams. Hawks not so much...

I think we actually match up fine against the hawks they don't have the pacing that Arizona does that gives us fits. We have Kittle in the first game against them and we win going away imo. For the love of god double Clowney the next time though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, straighthate said:

That Seattle loss is HUGE! I know we still lose the tie breaker so we gotta win in Seattle, but at least this gives us some breathing room in the division in case we lay an egg in one of these next two. Or better yet, if Seattle could somehow fall into a little slump and lose to Carolina or Arizona, then the division is ours. 

My hope is we win out and go 14-2. Rams lose to us and beat DAL & AZ to go 10-6. SEA loses to CAR & AZ  & SF to 10-6. 

I think MIN will beat LAC, lose to GB, beat CHI. GB will beat CHI, MIN, DET. And NO beats IND, loses to TEN, beats CAR. So i think it'll end up like this

1. 49ers (14-2)

2. Packers (13-3)

3. Saints (12-4)

4. Cowboys/Eagles (who cares)

5. Vikings (11-5)

6. Rams or Seahawks (10-6)

Would LA win the tiebreaker in that scenario? 

Edited by 49ersfan

49 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

My hope is we win out and go 14-2. Rams lose to us and beat DAL & AZ to go 10-6. SEA loses to CAR & AZ  & SF to 10-6. 

I think MIN will beat LAC, lose to GB, beat CHI. GB will beat CHI, MIN, DET. And NO beats IND, loses to TEN, beats CAR. So i think it'll end up like this

1. 49ers (14-2)

2. Packers (13-3)

3. Saints (12-4)

4. Cowboys/Eagles (who cares)

5. Vikings (11-5)

6. Rams or Seahawks (10-6)

Would LA win the tiebreaker in that scenario? 

Yes. It seems a highly unlikely scenario, but the Rams would win this tiebreaker. 

1st tiebreaker- Head to Head. They're 1-1

2nd tiebreaker- Division record. Both teams would be 3-3.

3rd tiebreaker- Common games record. Both teams would be 7-5 against the Cardinals, 49ers, AFC North, and NFC South.

4th tiebreaker- Conference record. The Rams would have an 8-4 record against the NFC. The Seahawks only 7-5.

So the Rams would win. They hold the tiebreaker against the Bears as well, so even if Chicago won out, they would also have that tiebreaker. 

• Like 1

I kind of feel like I'd rather see the Seahawks in the playoffs than the Rams...but then that means potentially having to deal with Wilson. Weird situation. I think the Rams are the better all around team, but obviously there is a much higher chance that Goff craps the bed than there is that Wilson will. 

Two sources close to Beckham also confirmed a Sunday report from Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer that the wideout has told players and coaches to “come get me” during gameday interactions. Specifically, one source told Yahoo Sports that Beckham made the comments to players during “at least” one game in October. The source declined to specify the opponent, but it’s noteworthy that Cleveland’s October slate featured games against the 49ers and New England Patriots — two teams that aggressively shopped for wideouts at the trade deadline. The 49ers ultimately landed Emmanuel Sanders from the Denver Broncos, while the Patriots acquired Mohamed Sanu from the Atlanta Falcons.

One other notable detail: The sources said Beckham holds 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan in high esteem and has also developed a friendship with San Francisco quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.

“He talks to Jimmy on and off the field,” one source said. “They have a friendship that is more than just saying hello before or after [a game]. There’s a lot of mutual respect there as football players and people — which is important [to Beckham].”

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-odell-beckham-jr-is-lost-and-trying-to-redeem-himself-173944529.html

Image result for jack nicholson gif"

• Like 1

I just hate having diva WRs. Maybe I never recovered from TO.  I just feel like I’d rather spend that money elsewhere. Our locker room is legit. Having an AB or Beckham or something in it might ruin that. Would like to think the veterans would handle that, but WRs more than any other position seem to be about attention and get me the ball. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I just hate having diva WRs. Maybe I never recovered from TO.  I just feel like I’d rather spend that money elsewhere. Our locker room is legit. Having an AB or Beckham or something in it might ruin that. Would like to think the veterans would handle that, but WRs more than any other position seem to be about attention and get me the ball. 

The nice thing with Sanders is that we already know how well he fits. Is he the receiver that obj is? No. But there is a lot of positives with. So my goal would be to sign him first. Similar deal to the one Tate signed this year. If Sanders goes elsewhere, I think I do a deep dive into the possibility of adding obj, but Sanders is probably the priority for me right now

16 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I so agree with this, @straighthate. Could not stand TO post-Rice/Young. Do not want another diva on this team ever again. Would rather resign Sanders and draft another at some point. It just seems to me that OBJ and AB are ticking timebombs. Keep them happy or else! No thanks.