Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

side note with the Harris being tagged, Kirk and Ham getting extensions, does this mean Griffen and Joseph aren't going to come back to MN?

Joseph I'm pretty sure won't. I thought that they expected Griffen back, but I think the likelihood of that is minimal because they have to focus on their secondary. All of their corners are free agents except one lol

• Like 1

Just got off the phone with impending FA WR Phillip Dorsett. He told me, teams showing preliminary interest in him include the #NYJ, #SEA, #LAC, #SF, #LVR. He said, "I just want to come in and have a great opportunity to play and showcase how I can really flourish as a player."

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Just got off the phone with impending FA WR Phillip Dorsett. He told me, teams showing preliminary interest in him include the #NYJ, #SEA, #LAC, #SF, #LVR. He said, "I just want to come in and have a great opportunity to play and showcase how I can really flourish as a player."

Well, look at NC trying to break news and contacting impending free agents himself!!! Adam Schefter who???? :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

OMG...how did we not get in on this. 

This is one of those situations where you can't blame anyone. because like..this is that really awful feeler trade you throw out in a league and someone just randomly bites and you don't even bother trying to find other partners. 

Cardinals asked and didn't expect a yes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John232 said:

This is one of those situations where you can't blame anyone. because like..this is that really awful feeler trade you throw out in a league and someone just randomly bites and you don't even bother trying to find other partners. 

Cardinals asked and didn't expect a yes.

And of course it's a team in our division. that's uber frustrating. 

• Like 1