Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

What do you guys think about Derek Wolfe, Gerald McCoy, Jarran Reed, or Shelby Harris? 

What does Kendall Fuller’s price tag look like? 

I would definitely like the Niners to look at Wolfe, I just love his playing style (rotational player), just not sure what he would cost at this point. Gerlad McCoy could serve as a stop-gap rotational player.

I have never been a big fan of Fuller and think his price tag will be too high, I would rather roll with what we have and see what happens in the draft at this point. Even though, i cant lie, I would like to see what T.Johnson is looking for and seeing if a scheme change would benefit him any.

6 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

What do you guys think about Derek Wolfe, Gerald McCoy, Jarran Reed, or Shelby Harris? 

Why would we be looking at signing a CB to a long-term deal?

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Most of these guys are probably out of our price range. McCoy may be willing to take a like a 1 year, 4 million type deal that we could afford that I would be interested in. 

Harris is a guy that could fall through the cracks, and again, I could see a fit there. I could also see a fit with someone like Quinton Jefferson. 

Reed and Wolfe I ahve to imagine are way out of our price range. 

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

I would definitely like the Niners to look at Wolfe, I just love his playing style (rotational player), just not sure what he would cost at this point. Gerlad McCoy could serve as a stop-gap rotational player.

Agreed. I preferred Brockers because he's better against the run but I'd gladly take Wolfe at the right price.

• Like 1

Just now, 757-NINER said:

Why would we be looking at signing a CB to a long-term deal?

I’m not saying we are. Just curious. If the price tag was reasonable it may be worth bringing him in. It’s not as if we are set at CB. May be good competition for Moseley and Witherspoon to play across from Sherm. Sherm also isn’t getting any younger.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Most of these guys are probably out of our price range. McCoy may be willing to take a like a 1 year, 4 million type deal that we could afford that I would be interested in. 

Harris is a guy that could fall through the cracks, and again, I could see a fit there. I could also see a fit with someone like Quinton Jefferson. 

Reed and Wolfe I ahve to imagine are way out of our price range. 

What do you think Guys like Reed and Wolfe will command? 

6 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

What do you think Guys like Reed and Wolfe will command? 

Reed is a guy that who's market could crater because he's not really a 3 down, 3 tech. So even if his market did crater, he may not be the ideal fit. But I'd guess around 10 for him given Brockers' deal. 

Wolf probably 8-11? Van noy just signed for almost 13....

Just now, 757-NINER said:

I'd give Wolfe 7 a year and 3 year deal which would be more like a one-year deal and be totally content with that.

Van Noy just signed for 13...I have to adjust my thinking. I think he's out of the price range for sure now.