Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Those are the kind of guys I would expect at this point. Looking at some of these prices, I just feel like a loooooooooot of players are out of our price range. Especially since we aren't cutting anyone and haven't fine anything with our rfas lol

Just did a quick glance and there are other DTs I think we could kick the tire on:

Mike Daniels

Timmy Jernigan - He was stud a few years back but you have to wonder if those back injuries have done him in.

A'Shawn Robinson- Young but how much does he want?

Jordan Phillips

Danny Shelton

or Solly can just decide that he wants to pull an AA and play like his draft status...

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

or Solly can just decide that he wants to pull an AA and play like his draft status...

I really hope so. Unlikely, but so was Armstead's season. If there isn't someone affordable, who is quite a bit better than Thomas, you might as well give him a shot. 

Really want to hear what Lynch has to say about all of this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

I really hope so. Unlikely, but so was Armstead's season. If there isn't someone affordable, who is quite a bit better than Thomas, you might as well give him a shot. 

Really want to hear what Lynch has to say about all of this.

"The NFL is a business and sometimes you have to make the tough choices."

• Like 2

IDK why there is no Brady to Colts talk. That seems like a perfect fit imo. They have a solid D-Line and they have a defense and it's obviously getting better (RIP DeFo). To me if I was Brady that would be a dream scenario. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

IDK why there is no Brady to Colts talk. That seems like a perfect fit imo. They have a solid D-Line and they have a defense and it's obviously getting better (RIP DeFo). To me if I was Brady that would be a dream scenario. 

Well probably because in terms of skill players, Colts are behind the Bucs and Chargers.

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Well probably because in terms of skill players, Colts are behind the Bucs and Chargers.

Their O-Line is better than LA and TB by a mile though IMO. That to me is far more important with TB12.

• Like 1