Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Wow, I did not expect to see a contract of that size for Quinn, good for him. Wanted us to take a look at him, but not for that price

Yeah, that seems like a ton for an aging pass rusher. But perhaps it's back loaded and they have an out after the first couple of years. 

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Yeah, that seems like a ton for an aging pass rusher. But perhaps it's back loaded and they have an out after the first couple of years. 

30 million fully guaranteed, which means is probably something more like a 2 year deal. Something like 2 years, between 30-35 million, which is completely reasonable for his production and age, I think. Between 15 - 17.5 million per season. I think that is probably okay if that is in fact that structure. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

30 million fully guaranteed, which means is probably something more like a 2 year deal. Something like 2 years, between 30-35 million, which is completely reasonable for his production and age, I think. Between 15 - 17.5 million per season. I think that is probably okay if that is in fact that structure. 

That's kind of what I was thinking a 2 year 30M deal with the remaining 40M on the back half. Maybe that is worded wrong, but that's what I was trying to get at anyway. I still wouldn't want to drop that kind of money on Quinn though, which is another reason I'll be ready to move on from Ford as soon as we have someone who can replace him. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

That's kind of what I was thinking a 2 year 30M deal with the remaining 40M on the back half. Maybe that is worded wrong, but that's what I was trying to get at anyway. I still wouldn't want to drop that kind of money on Quinn though, which is another reason I'll be ready to move on from Ford as soon as we have someone who can replace him. 

The weird thing is that they had to drop Floyd to do it. Now, don't get me wrong, Quinn is a much better player than Floyd. That's not debatable. But I Feel like there were ways to get a superior improvement on that team. I almost feel like signing someone like Manny would have made a bigger net gain for them than signing Quinn & dumping floyd. Of course finding a better quarterback as well.