Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

The weird thing is that they had to drop Floyd to do it. Now, don't get me wrong, Quinn is a much better player than Floyd. That's not debatable. But I Feel like there were ways to get a superior improvement on that team. I almost feel like signing someone like Manny would have made a bigger net gain for them than signing Quinn & dumping floyd. Of course finding a better quarterback as well. 

Speaking of this, it sounds like Teddy Two-Gloves is going to CAR. Do you think CHI makes a move for Cam? 

EDIT: It looks like they'd have to make some corresponding moves to clear some cap space, but they could easily be a playoff team with solid QB play which I think Cam could give them (Even with Cam being a huge tool imo). 

Edited by Gore Whore 21

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Speaking of this, it sounds like Teddy Two-Gloves is going to CAR. Do you think CHI makes a move for Cam? 

I would like to see him in New England if he can still run, but I'm sure Chicago will kick the tires. A lack of draft capital at the top doesn't help though. Seems like a poor fit to me with Nagy, but at this point, I feel like that just means that it's more likely they will make a run at him lol. Seriously, have been very unimpressed with what they have done over there. Loved the Mack deal, but everything else has not worked well. 

But at least Anthony Miller started to come on huge last year. 

Just now, Forge said:

I would like to see him in New England if he can still run, but I'm sure Chicago will kick the tires. A lack of draft capital at the top doesn't help though. Seems like a poor fit to me with Nagy, but at this point, I feel like that just means that it's more likely they will make a run at him lol. Seriously, have been very unimpressed with what they have done over there. Loved the Mack deal, but everything else has not worked well. 

But at least Anthony Miller started to come on huge last year. 

Had this same thought, the main reason being McDaniels and his infatuation with Tebow when he was with Denver. Cam is light-years ahead of Tebow ever was as a passer and can run the ball which was something I think McDaniels was intrigued with. Maybe that's connecting dots that aren't there, but that's what my thought process was.  

LV is shoring up their defense. Got a pretty good deal on Corey Littleton. Kwiatkowski has been fairly solid. If they landed Simmons somehow, that LB core would go from a glaring weakness to a possible strength of that defense. (plus it'd allow another receiver to drop to us) Hey Jets, go out and re-sign Robbie Anderson. 

33 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Nice move for Miami. I really don't understand why no one wants Jordan Howard. The dude is solid. 

Because of that, tbh. He's solid, and that's about it. Solid running backs are kind of a dime a dozen. Really sucks for those type of guys.