Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Of course they have to say they are happy to keep Howard. They can't show their hands, even though we all know what their hand is. One of Howard or Brate will be leaving, and most people assume it's going to be Howard. THey will be just as happy having Brate line up with Gronk. 

16 minutes ago, sherm said:

Yeah Brate would be a nice back-up TE. Not sure their asking price though

True, but imagine a healthy OJ lining up with kittle? With only one year left on OJ's rookie deal, the asking price can't be that high, can it?

4 minutes ago, PNWjefe said:

True, but imagine a healthy OJ lining up with kittle? With only one year left on OJ's rookie deal, the asking price can't be that high, can it?

I would take OJ if we negotiated a deal before the season, I aint giving away picks for a rental anymore. That said, we would have to do some cap maneuvering to clear space for that....and we still have a Kittle deal to get done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Supposedly it's a second lol

You’d have to think it’s more than a 4 or whatever they gave for Gronk. Supposedly NE tried to trade for Howard last year. You gotta think they still have interest and if the price was a fourth they probably would have just swapped Howard and Gronk.

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

You’d have to think it’s more than a 4 or whatever they gave for Gronk. Supposedly NE tried to trade for Howard last year. You gotta think they still have interest and if the price was a fourth they probably would have just swapped Howard and Gronk.

They can ask, but there's no way his value should be more than a 4, and this being his last year, that's pushing it. Maybe if they add in a third they can get a second. I could see that. 

Has yet to play 16 games in a season, last year was a disaster, and his production has never matched the talent. At all. Even his "good" year. Last year he dropped almost 10% if his passes lol. He's flashed here and there, but that's it, and the rookie deal is over after this year. 

I'd rather acquire engram than Howard, tbh. At least when engram is on the field, he's competent.

That being said, I'm open to a player swap for either

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

This is pure speculation, but if I can have Brate for a 5th or Howard for a 3rd. Give me Brate.

I've always liked brate. Unfortunately, he's twice the cap hit this year, though only 4.5. he's under contract longer, but at like 6 million, which is steep to keep on

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

They can ask, but there's no way his value should be more than a 4, and this being his last year, that's pushing it. Maybe if they add in a third they can get a second. I could see that. 

Has yet to play 16 games in a season, last year was a disaster, and his production has never matched the talent. At all. Even his "good" year. Last year he dropped almost 10% if his passes lol. He's flashed here and there, but that's it, and the rookie deal is over after this year. 

I'd rather acquire engram than Howard, tbh. At least when engram is on the field, he's competent.

That being said, I'm open to a player swap for either

I’m not saying that is what his value should be, I was just connecting the dots based on past rumors. I’d rather have Howard than Engram personally. 

5 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I’m not saying that is what his value should be, I was just connecting the dots based on past rumors. I’d rather have Howard than Engram personally. 

Once health is factored in, long term, I'd rather have Howard. I think engram is close to breaking down. Howard largely just gets nicked up. But on the field engram is better as a weapon, and I'll take the chance he's healthy for a year (I'm assuming either is only a one year acquisition)