Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

9 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

If his costing a 2 might aswell draft kmet, Trautman or Bryant in 2nd atleast then the player you get is on rookie deal for 4 years instead of 1 year rental.

Yeah for a second I’d take Trautman over Howard all day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PNWjefe said:

True, but imagine a healthy OJ lining up with kittle? With only one year left on OJ's rookie deal, the asking price can't be that high, can it?

Just looked up Brate contract...TB can keep him. If we could get OJ for a 5th rd pick I'd do it. Cheap cap hit and still have the 5th yr option if he looks good. But I wouldn't over pay for a backup TE(what he will be for us).

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jax needs to jump all over that if true. 19 is great value, tbh. 

Charlie Campbell is usually pretty clueless, so we'll see if this happens. It seems like he is wrong every time he reports something.

I wonder what options Cam Newton has. Only 3 teams i can think of are the Jaguars, Patriots, or maybe Redskins. 

Speaking of...what are the Patriots QB plans if they don't sign Newton. They really gona roll with Hoyer + Stidham? 

I think Winston will back up Roethlisberger this year. 30 INT is a killer, but 30+ TD and 5100 yards will get you a roster spot somewhere. 

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I wonder what options Cam Newton has. Only 3 teams i can think of are the Jaguars, Patriots, or maybe Redskins. 

Speaking of...what are the Patriots QB plans if they don't sign Newton. They really gona roll with Hoyer + Stidham? 

I think Winston will back up Roethlisberger this year. 30 INT is a killer, but 30+ TD and 5100 yards will get you a roster spot somewhere. 

Cams biggest problem right now is probably teams but being able to medically evaluate him. 

Winston may just be waiting for someone to lose a QB

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Dee Ford + Marquise Goodwin for Yannick. Boom problem solve.... well except for the cap we'd need to sign him while retaining our players. 

I would do it, But I don't know how well that would sit with the team. I don't like the idea of signing a guy only to trade him a year later. 

But I would adore have Yannick. Dude is an absolute beast. 

Just now, John232 said:

I would do it, But I don't know how well that would sit with the team. I don't like the idea of signing a guy only to trade him a year later. 

But I would adore have Yannick. Dude is an absolute beast. 

I don't think there is any way Jacksonville would make that trade.

Yeah, we damn sure should have taken the tackle now LOLOL

Seriously, I hope that there is a BOB provision when negotiating contracts or making moves that nothing BOB does can be used to support a negotiating stance. 

Carolina is giving me some superficial similarities to the Niners...rookie college HC on a shortened offseason taking over a team that had been consistently mediocre, everyone thinks they're gona suck, use the 7th overall pick on a DL. Signed Teddy B who should be able to give them in 2020 what Alex Smith gave us in 2011. Probably will lead their offense through CMC (who is more dynamic than Gore)

I know all the hype is about TB & NO, but i wonder if Carolina could impress..

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Carolina is giving me some superficial similarities to the Niners...rookie college HC on a shortened offseason taking over a team that had been consistently mediocre, everyone thinks they're gona suck, use the 7th overall pick on a DL. Signed Teddy B who should be able to give them in 2020 what Alex Smith gave us in 2011. Probably will lead their offense through CMC (who is more dynamic than Gore)

I know all the hype is about TB & NO, but i wonder if Carolina could impress..

The problem is the defensive differences and the improvement on offensive line. Iupati and Davis entered their second year and both made huge leaps. Also, our defense had the likes of Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, added Whitner and Rogers that year I'm pretty sure, and draft Aldon, who hit the ground running. I don't think that Carolina has added as well as that, doesn't have any players like Willis on defense, and it would require some lesser players than we had with AD and Iupati to make comparable steps forward. 

• Like 2