Jump to content

Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet


Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

    • Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.


Recommended Posts

Just now, 757-NINER said:

I'd take a flier of Charlton. Wasnt very high on him as a prospect but as a 3rd DE/depth player, I'd see if our coaches could coax some production out of him.

Sort of a weird situation. He must have been really bad at times or had some other issues. He was made to be inactive for the end of the season (last 2 or 3 games), but had had 5 sacks in the 7-8 games before that? I mean, there has to be something else going on there right? Either that or he's just horrific outside of the times he gets those sacks lol. 

But yeah, I'd be interested in a flier on him 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone see the #Project11 Alex Smith documentary yesterday? My goodness, what a man he is and what a wife he has. Incredible that he is still trying to come back after all he went through. The fact he can even walk is amazing. Just a great dude overall, rooting hard for him. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Anyone see the #Project11 Alex Smith documentary yesterday? My goodness, what a man he is and what a wife he has. Incredible that he is still trying to come back after all he went through. The fact he can even walk is amazing. Just a great dude overall, rooting hard for him. 

Watching it right now. Trying not to watch anything too graphic, because I kinda feel those things... 

But yeah, love Alex.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Watching it right now. Trying not to watch anything too graphic, because I kinda feel those things... 

But yeah, love Alex.

Yep, when they showed what was left of his leg after the surgeries that was gruesome. Plus you know it's bad when you're interviewing the doctor and she starts to cry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Yep, when they showed what was left of his leg after the surgeries that was gruesome. Plus you know it's bad when you're interviewing the doctor and she starts to cry.

I winced just at the mention of the leg... I looked at it more than I wish I did.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankie G returning for one more season!!!!! Crazy how he keeps going to every different team in the AFC East. He will retire after next season playing for the Pats! 

Hopefully he makes the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Frankie G returning for one more season!!!!! Crazy how he keeps going to every different team in the AFC East. He will retire after next season playing for the Pats! 

Hopefully he makes the team. 

The Jets will be my least favorite second favorite team ever, but let's go Gang Green!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Probably too expensive for us but would have loved to go after him if we had the money. Not great or anything but definitely competent. 

Don't think he fits for our ZBS. Seems like more of a phonebooth guy/mauler imo...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Don't think he fits for our ZBS. Seems like more of a phonebooth guy/mauler imo...

Doesnt fit but still be nice to have. Sure our coaches could find a way to use him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...