Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

If they stick with Kitchens, they will get nowhere. This is the first time this decade (repeat: THIS DECADE) that the Browns could actually be relevant, and they're putting it in the hands of a first-time head coach that the players are actively and openly opposing. There is a literal mutiny happening in Cleveland right now. If the Browns don't hire a new HC this offseason, it tells me they're fine with maybe/maybe not being a worthwhile team. 

This decade? The Browns haven't been relevant since the 80s, discounting the team moving to Baltimore, reappearing in Cleveland, and lucking into a wildcard spot or two in that timeframe (it was two, for the record).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Booger McFarland closing out the MNF season with his greatest display of ignorance yet. I wonder who will take his place next season? If I were ESPN, I'd double whatever Romo is making now to get him on the national stage each week. 

Either that or go get Greg Olsen

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Give me Tony Romo and Gus Johnson for every game and I will live happily ever after.

I can't stand Romo personally. His voice is super annoying to me. And he just rambles on about nothing way too much. I do like Olsen though. He definitely has a new career when he hangs up his cleats.

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

I can't stand Romo personally. His voice is super annoying to me. And he just rambles on about nothing way too much. I do like Olsen though. He definitely has a new career when he hangs up his cleats.

What I love about Romo is that he's very good at seeing the alignments and personnel and telling you what is most likely going to happen. I appreciate his in-depth commentary more so than any other color commentator. 

• Like 1