24 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:
49 minutes ago, squire12 said:

HT and WT from ESPN rosters

Butler -- 6'4" 330

Brockers -- 6'5"  305

Onyemata-- 6'4" 300

Robertson-Harris -- 6'5" 292

Collins -- 6'2" 310

Would really like 1 of those first 4 players.  

Wow Vernon really turned it on this year. I was like ?? but now I'm like ...

Going to need to dig a little more on some of these players.   Collins had 21 QB pressures this year, 4 sacks, 12 hurries.  Played about 71% of the snaps.    He is becoming more intriguing with those numbers. 

Vernon Butler -- 40% snaps, 6 sacks,12 pressures, 2 QB hurries

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Anyone think DeMarcus Robinson could be a guy that's best football is ahead of him once out of the shadow of Hill, Watkins and Kelce?

I always try to look in FA for someone who could do more with more opportunities. Robinson might be it. Just don't know how naturally gifted he is, don't remember scouting him much out of Florida.

He had quite a bit of opportunity early this year with Hill out. Had the 1 big game. Probably a good place to start.

Now is McLaurin a Riverboat Ron guy? STEAL THAT MAN

Edited by HighCalebR

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Anyone think DeMarcus Robinson could be a guy that's best football is ahead of him once out of the shadow of Hill, Watkins and Kelce?

I always try to look in FA for someone who could do more with more opportunities. Robinson might be it. Just don't know how naturally gifted he is, don't remember scouting him much out of Florida.

He has shown some flashes.  Just wonder if playing in the KC offense vs the GB offense.  Kelce, Hill as other options is not quite the same as Graham and Adams.  Adams does not threaten the deep safety quite like Hill does.

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sure yeah, if we could get him similar to what Chris Conley got from Jax, 2 years ~$5m

37 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

He had quite a bit of opportunity early this year with Hill out. Had the 1 big game. Probably a good place to start.

Now is McLaurin a Riverboat Ron guy? STEAL THAT MAN

I would most definitely look into trades for a high quality wideout if I was Gute.  We need a proven vet and a quality draft prospect.  We can't go into next season again with another shaky core of wideouts.

3 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I would most definitely look into trades for a high quality wideout if I was Gute.  We need a proven vet and a quality draft prospect.  We can't go into next season again with another shaky core of wideouts.

I think a high quality wideout is beyond GBs budget if they give a new contract to Clark. $10m won't be enough to get a high quality WR. I think there will either be one mid level FA at one of the positions of need, or even cheaper alternative(s).

The big spending on vet FA's has already happened (Turner/Amos/P.Smith/Z.Smith).

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

7 minutes ago, Golfman said:

not very because he's still going to get north of 10 a year.

Will he though?  I think Watkins would come in somewhere in the 6-9M range.  He has not produced in KC, and now seems to be largely indistinguishable from the rest of the KC WR's not named Hill. That has to dampen his market value quite a bit.  My bigger concern is whether he is actually any good.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Will he though?  I think Watkins would come in somewhere in the 6-9M range.  He has not produced in KC, and now seems to be largely indistinguishable from the rest of the KC WR's not named Hill. That has to dampen his market value quite a bit.  My bigger concern is whether he is actually any good.

That too! I'm a hard pass on this guy.