14.4 ppg (32nd)

WAS DEFENSE

361.4 yards /game (19th)

229.8 yards/game passing (15th)

131.6 yards/game rushing (27th)

24.2 ppg (21st)

Individual leaders 

GREEN BAY

Aaron Rodgers – 266 of 413 for 64.4% -- 3,065 yards & 7.4 y/att -- 22 TD / 2 INT   RATING 102.4

Aaron Jones – 159 att --645 yards -- 4.1 y/car – 11TD

Davante Adams – 52 rec -- 644 yards --12.4 y/rec – 3TD

Blake Martinez – 118 total tackles – 2 sacks – 5.5 TFL

Preston Smith – 45 total tackles – 10.5 sacks – 10 TFL – 1 INT

Za’Darius Smith – 43 total tackles – 10 sacks –10.5 TFL

Kevin King – 52 total tackles – 1 sack – 2.5 TFL – 4 INT

WASHINGTON 

Dwayne Haskins– 72 of 133 for 54.1% -- 801 yards & 6.0 Y/att – 2TD /6 INT   RATING 58.5

Derrius Guice – 37 att – 203 yards – 5.5 y/car – 2TD

Terry McLaurin – 42 rec – 646 yards – 15.4 y/rec – 5 TD

Landon Collins – 101 total tackles – 8.5 TFL 

Matt Ioannidis – 52 total tackles – 7.5 sacks – 9.5 TFL

Quinton Dumbar – 37 total tackles – 4 INT

GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by squire12

Need another Savage interception.  Jaire has to start getting on that stat sheet, too. Z and P I’m set with for their sack totals already, so I need to see Kenny or Gary get some sacks.  Savage currently has the best Hall of Fame chances on this defense statistically at this point in everyone’s career on our team, so throw in a sack for him, too.  

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Need another Savage interception.  Jaire has to start getting on that stat sheet, too. Z and P I’m set with for their sack totals already, so I need to see Kenny or Gary get some sacks.  Savage currently has the best Hall of Fame chances on this defense statistically at this point in everyone’s career on our team, so throw in a sack for him, too.  

Not allot of throws going Jaire's way these days though everything seems to go to King's side and for good reason. I would presume seeing we are playing a rook QB we will do the same thing we did this week play coverage and try to get a lead and let the kid make mistakes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I want Alexander the great to get a pick too, but I think I'm ok with other guys getting the picks as long as Jaire shuts down his reciever.

• Like 1

If our players and staff stay focused on the “one game at a time” philosophy, they should be fine this weekend.  If they’re looking ahead to the remaining three division games, or focusing on the playoff seeding and scenarios, then all bets are off.  Leave all that playoff talk to us fans, which I’m sure is the case....hopefully.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Not interceptions but Jaire is Currently #2 in the league In PDs

• Like 1