Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

11 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Yo. I'm on it. Section 124 gonna be rockin.. they're gonna give me a game ball for fan performance. That's a thing shut up.

Where in Section 124?  My sister is in that section on row 31 on the aisle.  These are my father's tickets but he is 96 now and doesn't go any longer.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, ccecilnosebleed said:

This is what got us to 9-3? UGHHH.

I am usually an optimist. But unless we find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, we’re not going anywhere in the playoffs.

Debbie Downer … then why even watch them?  We already have some gold … did you expect them to be 9-3?  Of course not!  Did you expect them to be leading the North Division?  Of course not.   Some expectations are just to much .. sit back … watch … enjoy.   

• Like 1

Zach Kruse -  One little nugget that might've gone unnoticed in the Packers' injury report on Wednesday: WR Davante Adams was listed as a full participant. I believe that's the first time he's been listed as full since his toe injury.

• One injury to monitor this week, however: CB Kevin King is on the injury report with a shoulder injury.

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Ill be in 107, sitting quietly on my hands (or the hands of those next to me)

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I will be in 117, trying to spur on the offense to get rolling by starting the wave

Hopefully one of these defeats the other. I dont care which one, I just enjoy competition. But money on handsitting.

22 minutes ago, Green19 said:

So the plan is getting Rodgers mad? Because doesn’t he hate the wave? He mentioned it in a locker room interview 

Isnt angry Rodgers one of the best Rodgers we have? Annoyed Rodgers on the other hand might be the worst.

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Where in Section 124?  My sister is in that section on row 31 on the aisle.  These are my father's tickets but he is 96 now and doesn't go any longer.

Either 14 or 16. I got eight tickets but I could only come up with 6 friends, even using my friends' friends. 

35 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Hopefully one of these defeats the other. I dont care which one, I just enjoy competition. But money on handsitting.

Isnt angry Rodgers one of the best Rodgers we have? Annoyed Rodgers on the other hand might be the worst.

Yeah knowing Aaron he would be more annoyed.

Im still waiting for John wick Aaron Rodgers that Bak promised us this year because he had been listening and was just sitting back going ok wait and see.

We are still waiting I feel. He hasn’t been bad. But he isn’t John wick either.

On this note.. we're a bunch of SD boys making a weekend out of it so what's the best burger joint/cheap hot spot? Through some of the nicer joints around? Maybe a real nice applebees?

Most of us have been through the Lambeau experience and those that havent dont care. Any area sights to see that wont take all day?

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Yeah knowing Aaron he would be more annoyed.

Im still waiting for John wick Aaron Rodgers that Bak promised us this year because he had been listening and was just sitting back going ok wait and see.

We are still waiting I feel. He hasn’t been bad. But he isn’t John wick either.

Oh, hes been Archer more than Wick.