Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

16 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

This has to be the strangest 10-3 team I've ever watched.  They have taken the ugly won and made it a true art form

Ain't that the truth!

I'm digging getting the wins, I really am, but this has got to be the worst 10 win team that I can recall seeing.  And the wins shouldn't stop at 10.

9 minutes ago, Green19 said:

If this team makes it to 13-3... I wonder how everyone will feel. More so when it’s not like GB had an easy schedule (sans the nfc East).

I think the "feelings" will be directly tied to what happens in the first playoff game.  

9 hours ago, Norm said:

I bitched 5 times that it was louder in the bar I was at than the game. (There were 3 people at the bar I was at and none of us were being loud) 

****s a joke. I never really noticed/cared before this year but it's really starting to bother me. 

There were a few egregious violations to fanbasing that I got to see firsthand. "Go Pack go" while on offense, twice. Each time the PA shushed them. 

The other, the whole endzone on the U the Redskins started in were sitting and being polite when the skins were like on the 5. Like if you dont wanna try being loud when they're on the other side of the field, k. But theyre right in front of you.

Its ungood.

The WR situation, sometimes tight coverage doesnt make you covered. It's just a disjointed offense.

There were plenty times when MVS/Lazard/Davante got man coverage on single high against Fabian who hasnt exactly been great, give em a Go and toss it, once at least. Good throw beats cood coverage.

When they would get open there were a few times Rodgers would let a window close or you get Davante dropping a 1st down when the ball came out on time to a decent spot. Theres nothing smooth about the operation of the passing game.

I think we did a decent job attacking their LBs and S with the TEs but a lot more couldve been done with the RBs, they returned to dump off men. Jones shouldve been a mismatch against either position group.

Dean Lowry was a miss pay. Lancaster was a bad bet. Pet doesnt like Adams spinning out of blocks. Thank god for Kenny. Hopefully Keke can take a lot of Dean's role next year.

What a frustrating squad. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Was not aware of this, but the Redskins are top 10 in points allowed, QBR against and yards per carry against since the coaching change. Guess we underestimated them on that side of the ball as a fan base.

I'm sure some Packer fans recognized that Washington only gave up only 9 points to SF and 19 to Minnesota (on the road) and has a pretty stout front 7, but yeah for the Aaron Rodgers is straight trash crowd these types of facts are not worthy of consideration.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm also not so sure we win this game if my good buddy Ryan Kerrigan doesn't get hurt.

But it is cool to win games while playing like complete dog****. 

Was at the game and it never once felt like it wasn't in hand tbh. Felt like a cat with a mouse the whole time.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Was at the game and it never once felt like it wasn't in hand tbh. Felt like a cat with a mouse the whole time.

I'm with you. Never felt like we were going to blow this game. It always felt like we were one made play away from blowing them out but it just never materialized.