Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

25 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Was at the game and it never once felt like it wasn't in hand tbh. Felt like a cat with a mouse the whole time.

Felt to me like a game where we had total control, and they were just going to gt through it without getting hurt or putting anything significant on film.

I think the next two weeks will show what this team really is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Was not aware of this, but the Redskins are top 10 in points allowed, QBR against and yards per carry against since the coaching change. Guess we underestimated them on that side of the ball as a fan base.

I figured the capsule version of the 2019 Washington Football Team was "good defense, plays 1980s offense, front office is unbelievably dysfunctional at all levels."

3 hours ago, TheBitzMan said:

The Vikings beat the R words 19-9 and were in a one score game into the 4th as well. Everyone acting like this game proves the Vikings are so much better than us is baffling to me. 

Everyone has the taste of the 49ers game in their mouths that’s why. And for some reason all the games GB played some how aren’t as impressive when they played them.

Edited by Green19

Ben Fennell -   Finished Packers offense film...

That was one of the worst games I've seen from Aaron Rodgers in a while. Call me a hater or whatever. I understand they won the game and all...but when evaluating his job as the QB in vacuum - he was bad. Alarmingly bad. I'm speechless.

• Each play, I take a breathe and say... What's the design and intent of the play? What was suppose to happen and why didn't it happen. PROCESS > RESULTS
Edited by Leader

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ben Fennell -   Finished Packers offense film...

That was one of the worst games I've seen from Aaron Rodgers in a while. Call me a hater or whatever. I understand they won the game and all...but when evaluating his job as the QB in vacuum - he was bad. Alarmingly bad. I'm speechless.

• Each play, I take a breathe and say... What's the design and intent of the play? What was suppose to happen and why didn't it happen. PROCESS > RESULTS

All-22 isn't posted yet for the public. I'll have to see what it looks like.