Week 14 GDT: Packers vs Washington Redskins

squire12

25 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If he's not even letting it fly to open Davante anymore here are my last brain cells that tell me everyday we're going to be Super Bowl champs.

spongebob.jpg

Its cover 2, but the corner gets caught lookin in the backfield so theres space there but he hesitates on it and bad things happen. Its 1st down, everyone else is on short routes, put it where Davante has the shot. If not, 2 more downs, dancing around can only be bad here.

9 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

I had to go for a walk after this play yesterday. Not only does he miss a sure TD he almost costs himself an ACL. This version of Rodgers is infuriating and depressing, a terrible mix. 

Why is he not throwing this? Does he not see on film missing these guys on a weekly basis??

Edited by Gopackgonerd

17 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Why is he not throwing this? Does he not see on film missing these guys on a weekly basis??

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Because he's broken and that's what average QBs do.

Any everybody here is clamoring for us to draft a WR early! Why? He won't get the ball anyway! We may need to draft a QB and start preparing for the next decade. 

• Like 2

Maybe Rodgers needs us to trade up for Tua in the same way Favre needed the kick in the *** from drafting Rodgers.

You don't want to run the offense? Fine, this guy will.

That throw to Jones backed up in the end zone was all kinds of stupid good. He's still got it, he just only uses it when the situation is dire. We could be so good if he's throwing that ball on the regular.

• Like 3