Week 14 GDT: Who Cares. We suck. Life has no purpose

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

Wow why go back to Eli? 

I didn't hear of any tension when he was benched. If only our pass rush would understand quick drops means get your hands up in the passing lanes. Disrupt those slant routes. 

EDIT: Tate playing still? 

Because Daniel Jones has a moderate High Ankle Sprain.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nope, this will probably be the game Quads goes off for 200 All Purpose and 3 Tuddies!

More likely they make some Practice squad WR look like Jerry Rice for a game 

Oh that too but Watch Saquon get peppered with dump offs and screens we can't tackle.

Is there not one fan here irrationally confident about the team, loving that we control our own destiny, fully hoping AND expecting we rattled off 3 to 4 wins here? I'm sure the hot boys still probably have Matts and few others over there on board, convinced they have a shot at something and are primed for a run.

Need some positivity here so I can get some anger out by making pessimistic posts to counter them.

I'm still not sure how to feel about playing Eli. On one hand, it'd suck to get torn up by Jones and see Giants fans get confident about him, whereas when Eli shreds us it won't really change anything since he's done regardless... However, blowing an opportunity to send Eli to a career <.500 mark will really hurt.

• Like 1