Week 14 GDT: Who Cares. We suck. Life has no purpose

EaglesPeteC

34 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I hope Malcolm Jenkins is cut this offseason. 

I just read about his response to the padded practice - what an entitled jerk lol. If they re-sign him to a lot of money I’m going to be pissed. The guy is 32 years old and declining 

8 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I just read about his response to the padded practice - what an entitled jerk lol. If they re-sign him to a lot of money I’m going to be pissed. The guy is 32 years old and declining 

his defense just let the Dolphins score 37 and he has the balls give that attitude.. byeee

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

She-Li and Haskins gonna do the Boyz dirty work. Cowboys pretty much had Week 14/15 byes after Dolphins win. Rams game will be a nice tune up game for Philli.

Aight Cobra Commander

This your real thoughts or was this just verbatim a “the last time on” before the He-man cartoon you watched this morning?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

She-Li and Haskins gonna do the Boyz dirty work. Cowboys pretty much had Week 14/15 byes after Dolphins win. Rams game will be a nice tune up game for Philli.

Imagine getting toasted by Mitchell Trubiski and coming in another teams’ forum to pound your chest. Imagine