Week 14 Games

Leader

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

Understood...was just offering the clarification. I'm sure you weren't rooting for him to kick *** against us.

Haha of course not. He did look pretty good last night and even my boss who's a bears fan who lately talked about how much he hates him was saying he looked like a new guy or something like that. Good to hear IMO lol

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Cowboys losing was great. It was highly entertaining to see the Cowboys lose.

More importantly the Bears get a worse draft pick and are a step closer to not getting Cam/Dalton in Free Agency because they believe in Trubisky.

I never thought it if that way.   :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

If Jason Garrett is still employed by 5:00 today it is proof Jerry Jones is tanking for a better draft pick. That team has completely quit on him and he's lost the team. Not sure they win another game for him. 

I'm pretty sure he just likes the guy personally way too much. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

If Jason Garrett is still employed by 5:00 today it is proof Jerry Jones is tanking for a better draft pick. That team has completely quit on him and he's lost the team. Not sure they win another game for him. 

JJ has already said today he’s not releasing Garrett, and I’m thinking it’s more like the team has quit on Jerruh and not on Garrett.  Maybe both I suppose.  Except for Witten.

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

Haha of course not. He did look pretty good last night and even my boss who's a bears fan who lately talked about how much he hates him was saying he looked like a new guy or something like that. Good to hear IMO lol

Both he and Dak are better when running the ball IMO. The Dallas D was TERRIBLE last night. Cant say they were much better against BUF - but last night? They stunk all the way around.

A lifeless team IMO - much like GB was last year when it became probable MM was a dead man walking. The players lose incentive IMO and play as if they're waiting for the (inevitable) shoe to drop.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Cowboys losing was great. It was highly entertaining to see the Cowboys lose.

More importantly the Bears get a worse draft pick and are a step closer to not getting Cam/Dalton in Free Agency because they believe in Trubisky.

Their 1st & 3rd are shipping to Oakland, regardless. The 4th is going to New England. Might be more painful for Bears fans to have a high slot because they’ll have to watch other teams use those picks. :D

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

JJ has already said today he’s not releasing Garrett, and I’m thinking it’s more like the team has quit on Jerruh and not on Garrett.  Maybe both I suppose.  Except for Witten.

They will hire Lincoln Riley only if Jason gets to be OC.

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

You think Garrett wants to stay on if he’s demoted?  I guess it’s possible.  He and Jerruh are pretty close.

Show some pride man and walk away if they fire you. It's not like he's under contract as his contract is up after this year I believe. 

29 minutes ago, Leader said:

Cant think of an HC that stayed on at a lower position after being relieved as HC. Any examples?

I don't think it has ever happened. Never say never, but I don't see this as a possibility. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

If the Packers win, we def want Rams to beat seattle in the late game. right?

Personally not sure.

@Outpost31 has been putting forward the concept that its better if SEA wins the AFCW - as opposed to SF - as that would prevent a return to California (or I believe thats the reasoning) - which would work for me in so much as I'd much rather play SEA than SF - who's got the better D.