Week 14 Games

Leader

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Personally not sure.

@Outpost31 has been putting forward the concept that its better if SEA wins the AFCW - as opposed to SF - as that would prevent a return to California (or I believe thats the reasoning) - which would work for me in so much as I'd much rather play SEA than SF - who's got the better D.

Personally, I don't want to play either.

I want them upset in the playoffs before we have to play them.

Ian Rapoport - WR Adam Thielen (hamstring) is not playing today as he fights to get the scar tissue out of his leg. But all parties are optimistic he can be on the field next week. No extended absence expected.

///////////////////////

? Never heard of that process before.

Interested in Mr. Cook's status........

Ian Rapoport -  Raiders RB Josh Jacobs (shoulder), who is trying to play through a broken shoulder plate, is a true game-time decision, source say. No guaranteed he can play today, thought he’s trying.

/////////////////////////////

Probably the best way to play through such an injury would be not to play eh (?)...or never get tackled.

Adam Schefter -  Players out Sunday include Le’Veon Bell, T.Y. Hilton, Adam Vinatieri, JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Conner, A.J. Green, Paul Richardson, Trey Quinn, Matthew Stafford, Greg Olsen, Adam Humphries, Adoree Jackson, Trent Brown, Hunter Renfrow, Damien Williams, Gerald Everett.

Playyers returning Sunday include Matt Breida, Julio Jones, Austin Hooper, Marlon Mack, Parris Campbell, David Njoku.