Week 14 Games

Leader

Just now, Scoremore said:

Strange.  If Sea wins they will have a better record than us.  Also a better conference record.  But doesn't matter because they didn't win their division?  They go in as a wildcard but don't think I have ever seen this type of scenario.

If you are talking about tonight game with Seattle v. LA Rams. If Seattle wins they are the #1 seed as they have beaten the 49ers. the 49ers are the 5 seed at that point. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

If you are talking about tonight game with Seattle v. LA Rams. If Seattle wins they are the #1 seed as they have beaten the 49ers. the 49ers are the 5 seed at that point. 

right but regardless we are #2 even though both Sea and SF have better records.  Good thing those guys are in the same division.  If we can hold the #2 I'd like our chance to advance to the NFC championship game.

Just now, Scoremore said:

right but regardless we are #2 even though both Sea and SF have better records.  Good thing those guys are in the same division.  If we can hold the #2 I'd like our chance to advance to the NFC championship game.

Either way one of the following teams is coming to Lambeau: San Fran, Sea, NO, MN. Depending on who assumes the #1 seed. Our offense is just not clicking and MVS hasn't had a target it two weeks I believe. Sad, scary and disappointing.