Week 14 Games

Leader

9 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Bears are still alive so we will get their best next week.  That sucks.

There's a pulse there....but not much of one IMO. Regardless, the thinking that they'd bring anything other than their best.....not happening. We'll have to play better than we did today.

Just now, packfanfb said:

We want SEA to win tonight. I want SEA to get the 1 seed (because we won't) and I want LA at 6 losses after tonight. Gives us extra cushion should we lose 2 of the final 3 games, we're still in the playoffs. 

Lol please. If we lose 2 of 3 and the Rams win 4 straight they deserve it. We're rooting for the Rams.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol please. If we lose 2 of 3 and the Rams win 4 straight they deserve it. We're rooting for the Rams.

What's the end game in rooting against SEA? You think both them and SF are finishing 12-4? Not a chance in hell. Not to mention I'd rather play at SEA versus at SF in the NFCCG. No question there. Either way, I'm taking the bird in the hand with this Packers team. 

Edited by packfanfb

19 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

What's the end game in rooting against SEA? You think both them and SF are finishing 12-4? Not a chance in hell. Not to mention I'd rather play at SEA versus at SF in the NFCCG. No question there. Either way, I'm taking the bird in the hand with this Packers team. 

It doesn't likely matter who wins the west.

The loser will be the 5 seed and most likely beats the 4 seed champion of the east.

If the 3 seed, currently New Orleans, beats the 6 seed, then the 2 west coast teams play to see who goes the the championship game. 

So most likely, which team we would have to face if we got the the NFCCG won't be determined by which one wins the west.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

With the way we played today we could easily lose 2 out of the next 3.  Packers better step it up.  Bears and Vikings will both be very tough games.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I hate Seattle with every fiber of my being.  The heck with playoff implications rooting for the Rams.  The Rams still have to face SF yet so it would be pretty tough for them to win out.  Regardless Seattle will probably win tonight.  Also hate NE with every fiber of my being.  Go KC!