Week 14 Games

Leader

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Guys, I just went through the scenarios to get a bye and they’re not great.  We gotta start hoping for a good matchup in the wildcard round I think.  More likely than not, we’re playing the Vikings in the first playoff game.  Or Rams.

We control our destiny for a bye, what do you mean they aren't great??

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We control our destiny for a bye, what do you mean they aren't great??

I think its a general application of the reverse mojo effect. Say the team sucks often enough and that way they'll win their way to the Super Bowl. Or something like that.

I'm fine having San Fran as the #1 if we'd be the #2, I think of the non NFCE champs they present the least HFA of the NFC playoff teams. #1 seed looks bleak, but if there was the greatest chance of a #1 seed losing of the three 10+ win NFC teams on divisional weekend I'd say San Fran has the best odds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Guys, I just went through the scenarios to get a bye and they’re not great.  We gotta start hoping for a good matchup in the wildcard round I think.  More likely than not, we’re playing the Vikings in the first playoff game.  Or Rams.

How so? Just win out and they are the 2.

Unless you think the bears , vikings or Lions will beat GB... then the scenarios get rough. But at this point it’s easy...win. Ugly or pretty... just win.

Edited by Green19

So Aaron and company decide to christen their first two wins in U.S. Bank Stadium in one calendar year... I'm fine with it. (worst case scenario)

p.s. Rams defense looks good. The NFC is so loaded it is going to get crazy...

Edited by Toddfather

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

How so? Just win out and they are the 2.

Unless you think the bears , vikings or Lions will beat GB... then the scenarios get rough. But at this point it’s easy...win. Ugly or pretty... just win.

I think we could realistically lose all 3. Especially the bears and Vikings games. 

5 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

I think we could realistically lose all 3. Especially the bears and Vikings games. 

Tough crowd.

Honestly becoming a more focus running team was always going to push toward games like yesterday. I think people will be surprise and this team will be fine. They might drop one but I’m sure they will be fine.

Im not saying we don't have our problems; but there's a lot of recency bias here. I don't think the sky is falling. 

The defense still can fix what seems to be communication problems that cause these huge plays.

And I don't think our offensive line is going to get whooped like they did vs LAC and SF.