Week 14 Games

Leader

21 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Actually, the facts don't add up and I've known this since I was 10 years old. Not to mention if you look at the careers of the Warren Commission who covered it up. 

Along with James Forrestal and George Patton which preceded this crime of the century by many years.  It's absolute sickening the crimes the TPTB get away with. Douglas Bazata confessed before he died that the OSS's 'Wild' Bill Donovan recruited him to stage the driving 'accident' that eventually led to Patton's death. World is a horribly messed up place and it's always been this way. Only the names change and the lies grow more bolder.

Edited by Howler
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Only when he wants to get out of a college contract.

I can't think of too many college coaches that were successful in the NFL. Pete Carroll comes to mind. But it's getting late and my brain is shutting down. What about the Carolina coach? The NFL seems to like to recycle coaches. 

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I can't think of too many college coaches that were successful in the NFL. Pete Carroll comes to mind. But it's getting late and my brain is shutting down. What about the Carolina coach? The NFL seems to like to recycle coaches. 

Rivera gets another shot IMO. Dallas could be his landing spot too if Meyer doesn't want the Dallas job. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I think Dallas has given up! Trubisky was throwing to wide open people all night long. The defense was non-existent tonight. 

Given the standings - it would be odd to fire Garrett tonight - but given all the undermining Jerry's done in recent weeks and the low intensity of the team's play - I wouldnt be surprised if this game doesnt push it over the edge.

But - as Aikman was just talking about - what assistant coach do you make interim.

My choice, it would be the OC.