Week 14 Games

Leader

53 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I can't think of too many college coaches that were successful in the NFL. Pete Carroll comes to mind. But it's getting late and my brain is shutting down. What about the Carolina coach? The NFL seems to like to recycle coaches. 

Was an NFL coach before college. I wouldn’t say he is a college coach, I mean he was... but he had experience in the NFL first.

I would say Jimmy Johnson is the gold standard for pure college coaches to make the jump.

Edited by Green19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

One of the few strengths' Mitch does have is his legs and it seems like Nagy has finally figured that out. Too little too late for them this season

Kinda reminds me of Christian Ponder in that respect. The one saving grace that might offset his throwing enough to be mediocre overall. 

32 minutes ago, Pugger said:

The Cowboys laying an egg last night was bad for us all around.  Now the 'Skins have something to play for as do the Bears.  

The Cowboys losing was great. It was highly entertaining to see the Cowboys lose.

More importantly the Bears get a worse draft pick and are a step closer to not getting Cam/Dalton in Free Agency because they believe in Trubisky.

• Like 2

PFF -  The Bears have won three consecutive games (NYGs, DET, DAL) to improve to 7-6 on the season and remain in playoff contention. But they’re still extreme long shots to get there. The clearest path to the playoffs for the Bears involves winning their three remaining games while the Vikings and Rams each lose twice. And that’s not a particularly clear path at all. The Bears currently look like a hot team early in December, but it will probably turn out to be too little, too late.

30 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Cowboys losing was great. It was highly entertaining to see the Cowboys lose.

More importantly the Bears get a worse draft pick and are a step closer to not getting Cam/Dalton in Free Agency because they believe in Trubisky.

Andy Dalton is frightening.  Cam Newton is vegan.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is what I said before the game. I want Trubisky to play lights out the rest of the way. Or lights out for him anyways so they don't do anything there. That's my #1 thing I want to see.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

This is what I said before the game. I want Trubisky to play lights out the rest of the way. Or lights out for him anyways so they don't do anything there. That's my #1 thing I want to see.

We dont need him playing lights out week 15. Would much prefer he not in fact.

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

We dont need him playing lights out week 15. Would much prefer he not in fact.

Well that's not what I meant but yes. Just want them to view him as the future after this season. 

I also never know who's on our schedule. I never know who we play past this week. I never look at schedule releases, never discuss them. Etc. So I didn't even think about the fact we have to play them yet.

Edited by Norm