GDT: Week whatever

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bungles (did ya see what I did there? hardy har har)
    • Carp
    • Horny
    • Kiwi
    • Any other Australian
    • People with plans on Sunday

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Good lineman can be found mid round 1. Or day 2.  Or day 3.

I mean, some teams can anyway, not sure about Dorsey. He can’t identify OL for ish.

Yeah, the beet olinemen he got us was robinson and he is mediocre. 

The best olinmen he got for kc was Mitchell Schwartz, too bad we still didnt have him over a 1 million per season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

We really just need okay/good offensive linemen. Great ones would be awesome but the most important thing is to replace the turnstiles.

We need some good ones indeed. I hear your point on the great ones.

Ultimately, our draft position is as important for the 2nd round almost as much as it is for the 1st because the good OLineman always go off the board in the top 12 of the 2nd.

So, with 2 or 3 OLine having the 13th versus let's say the 19th overall pick could be the difference between both a 1.) pro-bowl/all-pro immediate starter AND 2.) Another possible less certain to be quality starter in the top of the 2nd round in the case of having a top 13 or so pick VERSUS having a 1.) A possible quality starter less certain to be quality starter and 2.) a developmental starter type.

Baker needs really good OLineman.. this a HUGE year with 2 huge holes (RT and RG) and 1 occasional one (LT). We need every chance we can upgrade those positoins in a major way and unfortunately losing 3 or 4 games would get us there.

Edited by Mind Character

41 minutes ago, End Run said:

I'm just going to come right out and say what needs to be said:

Cincinnati Chili is a god-damned abomination.

Yeah, I said it.  Fight me.

It takes a couple nights of being good and drunk to appreciate it.

I grew up in NE Ohio and didn’t experience it until I was an adult and was horrified by it.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It takes a couple nights of being good and drunk to appreciate it.

I grew up in NE Ohio and didn’t experience it until I was an adult and was horrified by it.

I’m honestly not a huge fan. It’s like one of those things where someone throws out skyline or gold star as a meal suggestion and everyone goes “eh I guess”. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I was thinking that too.

Parking will be like a nickel and you can probably get 4 tickets for $10. 😂 

Parking will be more than the tickets.  I usually have a moment during the game where I wonder why I hate myself so much that I watch on TV.  Really can't imagine spending time and money to see the nonsense live.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

Parking will be more than the tickets.  I usually have a moment during the game where I wonder why I hate myself so much that I watch on TV.  Really can't imagine spending time and money to see the nonsense live.

Screw it. I’m goin. I got this bengals wear for sale too. Super cheap.

Edited by pnies20
I said all that in a Carl from aqua teen voice btw
  • Like 1

Missed the Cincinnati chili talk in here, I love it. But I’ve only had it from my ex father in law. I’d seriously remarry my ex just to get back dudes cooking. He really missed his calling. His perch straight from Lake Erie was straight 🔥

And ugg a buddy of mine that died a few months ago made the best Lake Erie walleye I’ve ever had. 😥

Edited by Bonanza23
Teaching moment, appreciate what you got when you got it.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:29 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s not good, but I’ve crushed a coney crate a time or two wasted. 😂 

Ive only had it once and it was just okay. I never understood the passion around it from people who live in Cinci. Its fast food quality spaghetti and Chilli--it is what it is and is probably better off just being good drunk food and not 'hey honey lets wrangle up all of the kids and go to Skyline for a good family meal tonight' Thats what Skyline presents itself as, but its not.

Its like going to have a sit down meal at Steak and Shake.

Edited by AkronsWitness